Monin 750 mL Sugar Free Irish Cream Flavoring Syrup
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
Lot pricing allows you to buy an item in a set bulk quantity to save money. We list the amount of product you need to purchase in order to receive lot pricing under the orange ribbon, so you always know how to get the best deal. The same discount is applied for each lot you purchase.
Other Available Flavors:
- Made with sugar substitutes derived from plant sources
- Quick and easy way to add flavor to recipes without the additional calories
- Enhances beverages without being too sweet
- Glass bottle has an attractive shelf presence
- Great for restaurants, bars, coffee shops, or cafes
- Dairy free and suitable for vegans
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||25.4 oz.|
Customer questions about this product
- Do I need to keep this product refrigerated? Or refrigerate after opening?
- No, this product does not require refrigeration.
- Can I recycle this bottle?
- Yes, this bottle is recyclable.
- Can I mix this product with dairy ingredients?
- Yes, this product can be used with ingredients like milk, cream, and half & half.
- It looks like a ring formed inside the neck of my syrup bottle. Is this normal and still safe to use?
- It is not uncommon to see this, but the manufacturer assures that this is not mold and it is not harmful. It can be caused over time from an oil separation in the syrup ingredients. It doesn't pose a food safety risk or alter the taste of the syrup.
Containing quality ingredients, this Monin 750 mL sugar free irish cream flavoring syrup is a quick and easy way to add new flavors to a variety of recipes! Add a splash of this zero-calorie irish cream syrup to your most popular beverages and it's sure to please your guests. The rich, toffee taste and golden brown color of this flavoring syrup will enhance the nutty profile of your mixed or blended drinks without overpowering them or being too sweet. Plus, it's produced with sugar substitutes derived from plant sources, making it an all-natural syrup with a balanced blend of flavor and aroma that will instantly upgrade your coffees, mochas, smoothies, and shakes.
Packaged in a glass bottle, this flavoring syrup is an excellent addition to any restaurant, bar, coffee shop, or cafe. It boasts a sleek appearance for an attractive shelf presence and can easily be paired with a compatible pump for quick, efficient service during peak serving hours.
Since 1912, Monin has had a passion for delivering premium products that simplify the beverage-making process. Their sense of innovation and creativity has led to a wide variety of flavors and recipes to suit any menu. Use this Monin sugar free irish cream syrup and craft superior beverages for your guests!
This item is made with non-genetically modified ingredients.
This item is Gluten Free per the manufacturer.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been Halal certified by the Islamic Food and Nutrition Council of America and it is permissible under Islamic law.
This item is prepared without meat or milk products and is certified Kosher by the Kosher Supervision of America.
People Talk About:coffees Flavor sweeter Baileys Cream Free hot strong Sugar Syrups
I think Monin really hits the Sugar Free syrups quite well. They don't have an off flavor or metallic flavor that other Sugar Free Syrups can have. My only issue and this is of course a personal preference is that I think its sweeter than it is flavorful in drinks. Depending on what you add it to, coffee for me, by the time you get a strong Irish Cream Flavor, its too sweet for me. But to each their own. Other than that it reminds me of Baileys but its not exactly baileys as there is no cream in it or a heavy mouthfeel.
Patrick M. Posted on 07/11/2017
I use quite a bit of this one. Not because it isn't strong enough but because it tastes so very good. It is great in hot coffees, iced coffees, hot cocoas, milkshakes, etc.
Tonya L. Posted on 12/06/2016
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register