Monin 1 Liter Coconut Fruit Puree
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
Other Available Flavors:
- Perfect for creating pina coladas, limeades, and mojitos at bars, restaurants, and catered events
- Sweet, creamy taste and fruity aroma
- Can be used to make sauces for entrees or toppings for desserts
- Comes in a stylish, plastic bottle that's easy to use during peak serving hours
- Naturally flavored and made with pure cane sugar
- Balanced blend of flavor and fragrance instantly upgrades drinks
- Dairy free and suitable for vegans
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Learn how to add a new twist to this summertime favorite using Monin syrups and purees!
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||1 l.|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between a smoothie mix and a fruit puree blend?
- Smoothie mixes and fruit puree mixes/blends contain different ingredients and are prepared in slightly different ways. Our smoothie mixes include fruit purees and other ingredients that make them ready to use right out of the container for quick preparation. Simply blend the smoothie mix with ice and it can be served as is.
On the other hand, it is not recommended to simply blend a puree mix with ice and serve. Our fruit puree mixes are ideal for blending with your choice of additional ingredients to create milkshakes, smoothies, cocktails, and other blended drinks.
- Do I need to keep this product refrigerated? Or refrigerate after opening?
- No, this product does not require refrigeration.
- Can I recycle this bottle?
- Yes, this bottle is recyclable.
- Can I mix this product with dairy ingredients?
- Yes, this product can be used with ingredients like milk, cream, and half & half.
Take your cocktails and smoothies to the next level with this Monin 1 liter coconut fruit puree! Boasting a sweet, creamy taste and fruity aroma, this coconut puree has a smooth, rich texture that will have your guests envisioning warm, sandy beaches, blue skies, and relaxed, rolling waves. It is easy to use and can simply be blended with juice and ice to create mouth-watering pina coladas, limeades, and mojitos. You can also use it to make sauces for your shrimp, wings, and kebabs or toppings for your cheesecakes, ice creams, and pies. Plus, it's produced with pure cane sugar and no artificial flavors, making it an all-natural puree with a balanced blend of flavor and aroma that will instantly upgrade your signature drinks.
Packaged in a durable, plastic bottle, this puree is an excellent addition to any bar, restaurant, or cafe. It boasts a sleek appearance for an attractive shelf presence and has a pour-style cap so the puree can easily be added to drinks. It can also be paired with a compatible pump for quick, efficient service during peak serving hours.
Since 1912, Monin has had a passion for delivering premium products that simplify the beverage-making process. Their sense of innovation and creativity has led to a wide variety of flavors and recipes to suit any menu. Use this Monin coconut puree to craft superior beverages for your guests!
This item is made with non-genetically modified ingredients.
This item is Gluten Free per the manufacturer.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is prepared without meat or milk products and is certified Kosher by the Kosher Supervision of America.
People Talk About:coconut little decently drinks pumps syrups bottle flavor instead long
This is a thick and creamy coconut fruit puree, so a little goes a long way. It is bursting with coconut flavor. It is a great addition for coconut cocktails. Love the sturdy bottle and pump that you can get to go with the bottle.
Jonathan P. Posted on 08/18/2017
Price is a little high but a little goes a decently long way with this stuff. Make sure you by the pumps to go with it for ease of use. We usually order the REAL(brand) coconut but we decided to try this instead since they have been out of the larger sized real for quite sometime now. We are going into the warmer seasons which means coconut gets rather popular. The stuff works well for frozen drinks, decent coconut flavor. much preferred over coconut syrup. If quality of a drink trumps price point, try this instead of syrups for coconut.
Rena L. from RMC Posted on 03/06/2016
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register