Monin 1 Liter Banana Fruit Puree
$11.19/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Flavors:
- Perfect for creating smoothies, ciders, and daiquiris at bars, restaurants, and catered events
- Creamy taste and sweet aroma
- Can be used to make sauces for entrees or toppings for desserts
- Comes in a stylish, plastic bottle that's easy to use during peak serving hours
- Uses pure ingredients instead of high-fructose corn syrup
- Balanced blend of flavor and fragrance instantly upgrades drinks
- Dairy free and suitable for vegans
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Next time you're looking for a refreshing drink, try a Banana Colada using Monin products! Simple, fresh, and easy, this drink is sure to please!
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||1 l.|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between a smoothie mix and a fruit puree blend?
- Smoothie mixes and fruit puree mixes/blends contain different ingredients and are prepared in slightly different ways. Our smoothie mixes include fruit purees and other ingredients that make them ready to use right out of the container for quick preparation. Simply blend the smoothie mix with ice and it can be served as is.
On the other hand, it is not recommended to simply blend a puree mix with ice and serve. Our fruit puree mixes are ideal for blending with your choice of additional ingredients to create milkshakes, smoothies, cocktails, and other blended drinks.
- Do I need to keep this product refrigerated? Or refrigerate after opening?
- No, this product does not require refrigeration.
- Can I recycle this bottle?
- Yes, this bottle is recyclable.
- Can I mix this product with dairy ingredients?
- Yes, this product can be used with ingredients like milk, cream, and half & half.
Take your cocktails and smoothies to the next level with this Monin 1 liter banana fruit puree! Boasting a creamy taste and sweet aroma, this premium banana puree has a smooth, rich texture that will have your guests envisioning warm, summer days and light, refreshing breezes. It is easy to use and can simply be blended with juice and ice to create mouth-watering ciders and coladas, and daiquiris. You can also use it to make sauces for your shrimp, wings, and kebabs or toppings for your cheesecakes, ice creams, and pies. Plus, it's produced with pure cane sugar and no artificial flavors, making it an all-natural puree with a balanced blend of flavor and aroma that will instantly upgrade your signature drinks.
Packaged in a durable, plastic bottle, this puree is an excellent addition to any bar, restaurant, or cafe. It boasts a sleek appearance for an attractive shelf presence and has a pour-style cap so the puree can easily be added to drinks. It can also be paired with a compatible pump for quick, efficient service during peak serving hours.
Since 1912, Monin has had a passion for delivering premium products that simplify the beverage-making process. Their sense of innovation and creativity has led to a wide variety of flavors and recipes to suit any menu. Use this Monin banana puree to craft superior beverages for your guests!
This item is made with non-genetically modified ingredients.
This item is Gluten Free per the manufacturer.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is prepared without meat or milk products and is certified Kosher by the Kosher Supervision of America.
People Talk About:banana puree great taste Monin's ounces color Delicious flavor fresh
The Monin banana fruit puree is absolutely divine. It taste like a fresh banana and makes the best banana mudslide. The puree is thick and rich making it so delicious.
Jo P. Posted on 10/05/2017
I have learned that you need to be cautious when buying banana puree. Some will be very artificial tasting and other will taste like banana, but will be a nasty color making your drinks look brown. The Monin syrup is a great fresh banana flavor and great color. We love using this puree to make our chunky monkey milkshake. Try this puree for sure!!
Jonathan P. Posted on 08/18/2017
Very yummy, but a little mild. We found that you have to add an extra pump of this puree, compared to Monin's others, to really taste it. But other than that, it's great!
Mary C. from Cafe Crema Posted on 08/09/2017
Delicious & authentic! We add 2 ounces of this to our strawberry smoothies. We tried just one ounce, but the banana flavor wasn't quite strong enough. It would be great with chocolate, blueberry, etc. Haven't tried it on it's own yet in a creme/frappe, but will post again when we do.
Nadine L. Posted on 05/08/2017
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register