Micro Matic DS-432-211 Black ABS 2 Tap Tower - 3" Column
- Black ABS column
- (2) nozzles
- 3" diameter column
- Perfect for a variety of beer dispensing setups
You May Also Need
|Micro Matic DS-432-211 Specs|
|Faucet Type||Standard Faucets|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between air cooled and glycol cooled tap towers?
- The primary difference is that air cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is less than 25’ from the refrigerated keg, while glycol cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is up to 500’ away.
The temperature of the beer lines within an air cooled tap tower is maintained by allowing cold air from the refrigerated storage to be circulated in the tower, around the hoses. The temperature of the beer lines within a glycol cooled tap tower is maintained by a circulation of chilled water and glycol along the hoses, from the refrigerated storage all the way to the faucet.
- What is the difference between a wine tap tower and a beer tap tower?
- A tap tower designed for serving wine is lined with stainless steel, while a beer tap tower is lined with brass. You cannot use wine in a beer tap tower because the acidity in the wine will corrode the brass.
Micro Matic DS-432-211 Details
Serve up your best brews with this Micro Matic DS-432-211 black ABS 2 tap tower with 3" column! Great for replacing an existing tap tower or adding additional capacity to your bar or kegerator, this tap tower is air-cooled to keep beer chilled to perfection, while its durable ABS column offers excellent insulation and temperature retention. Additionally, its 9 1/4" faucet height easily accommodates most glasses.
- Pre-assembled 5' brewery approved hoses, hex nut and neoprene washer for connecting to keg coupler
- 2 chrome plated solid brass beer faucets, high gloss black plastic tap handles.
- Mounting gasket and mounting hardware
Faucet Height: 9 1/4"
Height: 12 1/4"
Column Diameter: 3"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Micro Matic DS-432-211
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:tower tap ready increase great feature dual beer allows
This tower is great and comes ready to be used. The dual tap feature allows the tower to increase the amount of beer you can put out.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register