$549.00/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $16.47 back (1,647 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Polished stainless steel finish
- (3) nozzles
- 4" diameter column
- Perfect for a variety of beer dispensing setups
Micro Matic DS-143-PSS Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 3 lb.
- Faucet Type
- Standard Faucets
- Stainless Steel
- Number of Taps
- 3 Taps
- Air-Cooled Tap Towers
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between air cooled and glycol cooled tap towers?
- The primary difference is that air cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is less than 25’ from the refrigerated keg, while glycol cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is up to 500’ away.
The temperature of the beer lines within an air cooled tap tower is maintained by allowing cold air from the refrigerated storage to be circulated in the tower, around the hoses. The temperature of the beer lines within a glycol cooled tap tower is maintained by a circulation of chilled water and glycol along the hoses, from the refrigerated storage all the way to the faucet.
- What is the difference between a wine tap tower and a beer tap tower?
- A tap tower designed for serving wine is lined with stainless steel, while a beer tap tower is lined with brass. You cannot use wine in a beer tap tower because the acidity in the wine will corrode the brass.
Micro Matic DS-143-PSS Details
Serve up all your best brews with this Micro Matic DS-143-PSS polished stainless steel 3 tap tower with 4" column! Great for replacing an existing tap tower, or adding additional capacity to your bar or compatible kegerator, this tap tower is air-cooled to keep all your beers chilled to perfection, and its 11 1/8" faucet height easily accommodates glasses of all sizes.
- Preassembled 5' brewery approved hoses, hex nut and neoprene washer for connecting to keg coupler
- 3 chrome plated solid brass beer faucets - tap handles sold separately
- Mounting gasket and mounting hardware
Faucet Height (Center): 11 1/8"
Faucet Height (Sides): 10 3/8"
Column Diameter: 4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
Micro Matic DS-143-PSS
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
1 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register