Micro Matic D7743PSSKR Stainless Steel Kool-Rite Glycol Cooled 3 Tap "T" Style Tower - 3" Column
- Dispense up to 3 beers out of the same tower
- Attractive "T" style tower
- Sleek stainless steel finish
- Glycol-cooled design is great when point of dispensing is up to 500' from keg
- Kool-Rite technology ensures optimum cooling at the faucet and the purest taste possible
- Includes (3) 1/4" OD stainless steel tubes with 5/16" - 3/8" barb fittings
- Includes (2) 3/8" OD copper tubes with 3/8" barb fitting for secure glycol connection
You May Also Need
|Micro Matic D7743PSSKR Specs|
|Faucet Type||Standard Faucets|
|Number of Taps||3 Taps|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between air cooled and glycol cooled tap towers?
- The primary difference is that air cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is less than 25’ from the refrigerated keg, while glycol cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is up to 500’ away.
The temperature of the beer lines within an air cooled tap tower is maintained by allowing cold air from the refrigerated storage to be circulated in the tower, around the hoses. The temperature of the beer lines within a glycol cooled tap tower is maintained by a circulation of chilled water and glycol along the hoses, from the refrigerated storage all the way to the faucet.
- What is the difference between a wine tap tower and a beer tap tower?
- A tap tower designed for serving wine is lined with stainless steel, while a beer tap tower is lined with brass. You cannot use wine in a beer tap tower because the acidity in the wine will corrode the brass.
Micro Matic D7743PSSKR Details
Use this Micro Matic D7743PSSKR stainless steel Kool-Rite glycol cooled 3 tap tower to fill glasses or pitchers of your most popular brews with the style and efficiency your bar, pub, or restaurant demands! A perfect balance of versatility and space efficiency, this sleek stainless steel tower features 3 taps in the unmistakably attractive "T" style configuration so that you can offer customers a variety of brews without sacrificing all the space required by a full line of taps. The tower's glycol-cooled configuration makes it great for applications where the point of dispensing is up to 500' from the keg, ensuring that your beer will dispense at the perfect serving temperature from the first pour to the last!
Thanks to the tower's patented Kool-Rite technology, this unit ensures optimum cooling at the faucet and the purest taste possible. This technology features stainless steel beer lines that are joined together with copper coolant lines and are then fully insulated for maximum temperature retention. A cold block in the tower insert then provides a direct cold transfer point before the brew leaves the faucet, ensuring your beer is dispensed at the perfect serving temperature from the first pour to the last! And, because your beer will only touch stainless steel as it passes through the tower, you don't have to worry about any "off" tastes that may be imparted by other materials.
Column Diameter: 3"
Height: 14 3/4"
Faucet Height: 11 1/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Micro Matic D7743PSSKR
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register