Micro Matic CT901-5CHKR Zeus Chrome White Kool-Rite Glycol Cooled 5 Tap Tower
- Dispense up to 5 beers out of the same tower
- Elegant combination of sculpted metal and a rich ceramic color
- Chrome plated brass design with white ceramic trim toward the bottom
- Integral anti-rotation flats prevent loose faucet shanks and eliminate kinks in beer line
- Glycol-cooled design is great when point of dispensing is up to 500' from keg
- Kool-Rite technology ensures optimum cooling at the faucet and the purest taste possible
- Includes (5) 1/4" OD stainless steel tubes with 1/4"-3/8" barbs for 5/16" - 3/8" ID beer lines
- Includes (2) 3/8" OD copper tubes with 3/8" barb fitting for secure glycol connection
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Watch this video to learn the mechanics behind Micro Matic's innovative Kool-Rite technology! It's the perfect way to ensure you beer comes out crisp and cold every time.
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between air cooled and glycol cooled tap towers?
- The primary difference is that air cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is less than 25’ from the refrigerated keg, while glycol cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is up to 500’ away.
The temperature of the beer lines within an air cooled tap tower is maintained by allowing cold air from the refrigerated storage to be circulated in the tower, around the hoses. The temperature of the beer lines within a glycol cooled tap tower is maintained by a circulation of chilled water and glycol along the hoses, from the refrigerated storage all the way to the faucet.
- What is the difference between a wine tap tower and a beer tap tower?
- A tap tower designed for serving wine is lined with stainless steel, while a beer tap tower is lined with brass. You cannot use wine in a beer tap tower because the acidity in the wine will corrode the brass.
Micro Matic CT901-5CHKR Details
This Micro Matic CT901-5CHKR chrome white Kool-Rite 5 tap tower adds a unique aesthetic appeal to your operation while boosting the efficiency of your bar, pub, or restaurant with a reliable design that's sure to save you time and money! With an elegant combination of sculpted chrome plated brass and a rich white ceramic trim toward the bottom, this Zeus tower's sleek design exudes power and nobility straight out of Greek mythology! This unit features 5 taps that allow you to provide eager guests with a variety of brews without sacrificing all of the space required by a full line of taps. The tower's glycol-cooled configuration makes it great for applications where the point of dispensing is up to 500' from the keg, ensuring that your beer will dispense at the perfect serving temperature from the first pour to the last!
Thanks to the tower's patented Kool-Rite technology, this unit ensures optimum cooling at the faucet and the purest taste possible. This technology features stainless steel beer lines that are joined together with copper coolant lines and are then fully insulated for maximum temperature retention. A cold block in the tower insert then provides a direct cold transfer point before the brew leaves the faucet, ensuring your beer is dispensed at the perfect serving temperature from the first pour to the last! And, because your beer will only touch stainless steel as it passes through the tower, you don't have to worry about any "off" tastes that may be imparted by other materials. Integral anti-rotation flats, meanwhile, also provide a wealth of benefits, effectively improving your bar's efficiency by minimizing loose faucet shanks and eliminating kinks in the beer line to reduce service calls and save you time and money.
Base Diameter: 8 3/8"
Height: 20 3/8"
This item is made-to-order and cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Micro Matic CT901-5CHKR
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Get paid to review this product!