Micro Matic CT901-4BR Zeus Brass White Air Cooled 4 Tap Tower
- Dispense up to 4 beers out of the same tower
- Elegant combination of sculpted metal and a rich ceramic color
- Polished brass design with white ceramic trim toward the bottom
- Integral anti-rotation flats prevent loose faucet shanks and eliminate kinks in beer line
- Air-cooled design is great when point of dispensing is less than 25' from keg
- Includes (4) 5' x 3/16" hoses
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between air cooled and glycol cooled tap towers?
- The primary difference is that air cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is less than 25’ from the refrigerated keg, while glycol cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is up to 500’ away.
The temperature of the beer lines within an air cooled tap tower is maintained by allowing cold air from the refrigerated storage to be circulated in the tower, around the hoses. The temperature of the beer lines within a glycol cooled tap tower is maintained by a circulation of chilled water and glycol along the hoses, from the refrigerated storage all the way to the faucet.
Micro Matic CT901-4BR Details
This Micro Matic CT901-4BR brass white air cooled 4 tap tower adds a unique aesthetic appeal to your operation while boosting the efficiency of your bar, pub, or restaurant with a reliable design that's sure to save you time and money! With an elegant combination of sculpted polished brass and a rich white ceramic trim toward the bottom, this Zeus tower's sleek design exudes power and nobility straight out of Greek mythology! This unit features 4 taps that allow you to provide eager guests with a variety of brews without sacrificing all of the space required by a full line of taps. The tower's air-cooled configuration makes it great for applications where the point of dispensing is less than 25' from the keg, ensuring that your beer will dispense at the perfect serving temperature from the first pour to the last!
This tap tower ships with a variety of extras that make installation and maintenance a breeze, including four 5' x 3/16" hoses that are brewery-approved so you can be confident they won't be damaged by normal cleaning products like some others on the market. Integral anti-rotation flats also provide a wealth of benefits, effectively improving your bar's efficiency by minimizing loose faucet shanks and eliminating kinks in the beer line to reduce service calls and save you time and money.
Base Diameter: 8 3/8"
Height: 20 3/8"
This item is made-to-order and cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for Micro Matic CT901-4BR
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Get paid to review this product!