- Offer guests a fresh serving of your most popular wines
- Intricate Old World styling provides an elegant aesthetic
- Highly polished chrome finish
- Side-pull handles and long, thin nozzles provide unique presentation and simple dispensing
- Air-cooled design is great when point of dispensing is less than 25' from keg
- All type 304 stainless steel contact surfaces for the best in purity
- Includes (3) 3/16" ID x 1/4" OD stainless steel tubes
|Micro Matic CELINE-3-W Specs|
|Faucet Type||Wine Faucets|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between air cooled and glycol cooled tap towers?
- The primary difference is that air cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is less than 25’ from the refrigerated keg, while glycol cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is up to 500’ away.
The temperature of the beer lines within an air cooled tap tower is maintained by allowing cold air from the refrigerated storage to be circulated in the tower, around the hoses. The temperature of the beer lines within a glycol cooled tap tower is maintained by a circulation of chilled water and glycol along the hoses, from the refrigerated storage all the way to the faucet.
Micro Matic CELINE-3-W Details
An excellent way to draw attention to your weekly wine specials, this Micro Matic CELINE-3-W Celine chrome air cooled 3 tap wine tower is sure to get your guests talking! With a highly polished chrome finish and bold, intricate curves, this eye-catching tap tower's Old World styling adds a unique aesthetic to your busy winery, bar, or restaurant. A 3 tap design provides you with a dedicated location to serve wine specials, giving your operation a visual enhancement that's sure to boost impulse sales. The faucets feature a unique side-pull mechanism and a long, thin nozzle for an effectively distinct presentation and simple pour! The tower's air-cooled configuration makes it great for applications where the point of dispensing is less than 25' from the keg, ensuring that your beer will dispense at the perfect serving temperature from the first pour to the last! Because your wine will only touch type 304 stainless steel as it passes through the tower, you don't have to worry about any "off" tastes that may be imparted by other materials.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
Micro Matic CELINE-3-W
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register