Micro Matic BRIG-C-5-M Brigitte Chrome Glycol Cooled 5 Tap Tower with Medallions
- Dispenses up to five beers out of the same tower
- Sleek chrome finish
- Medallions add visual appeal so customers can see your beer selection
- Elegant, rounded European design
- Glycol-cooled design is great when point of dispensing is up to 500' from keg
- Includes (2) 1/4" OD stainless steel tubes with barb fittings
- Includes (3) 3/8" OD stainless steel tubes with barb fittings for secure glycol connection
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Micro Matic BRIG-CJ-C Brigitte Chrome Tower Connector
Micro Matic BRIG-CJ-G Brigitte Brass Tower Connector
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between air cooled and glycol cooled tap towers?
- The primary difference is that air cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is less than 25’ from the refrigerated keg, while glycol cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is up to 500’ away.
The temperature of the beer lines within an air cooled tap tower is maintained by allowing cold air from the refrigerated storage to be circulated in the tower, around the hoses. The temperature of the beer lines within a glycol cooled tap tower is maintained by a circulation of chilled water and glycol along the hoses, from the refrigerated storage all the way to the faucet.
- What is the difference between a wine tap tower and a beer tap tower?
- A tap tower designed for serving wine is lined with stainless steel, while a beer tap tower is lined with brass. You cannot use wine in a beer tap tower because the acidity in the wine will corrode the brass.
Micro Matic BRIG-C-5-M Details
An excellent way to draw attention to your weekly draft specials, this Micro Matic BRIG-C-5-M Brigitte chrome glycol cooled 5 tap tower is sure to get your guests talking! With a highly polished chrome finish and elegantly rounded European design, this eye-catching tap tower adds a unique aesthetic to your busy pub, bar, or restaurant. A 5 tap design provides you with a dedicated location to serve draft specials, giving your operation a presentation enhancement that's sure to boost impulse sales. Plus, the concentric medallions add a visual element to your beer selection, so guests can quickly see what draft you're offering.
The tower's glycol cooled configuration makes it great for applications where the point of dispensing is up to 500' from the keg, ensuring that your beer will dispense at the perfect serving temperature from the first pour to the last! This glycol technology features stainless steel beer lines that are joined together with stainless steel coolant lines that keep your brews chilled. Because your beer will only touch stainless steel as it passes through the tower, you don't have to worry about any "off" tastes that may be imparted by other materials. This high quality all stainless steel design stands tough against acidity, even allowing the tower to be used to dispense wine or cider for added versatility.
Width: 23 1/4"
Depth: 5 7/8"
Height: 16 1/2"
Resources and Downloads for
Micro Matic BRIG-C-5-M
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Micro Matic BRIG-C-5 Brigitte Chrome Glycol Cooled 5 Tap Tower
Get paid to review this product!