Micro Matic 6501-C-F Lucky Ice Frosted Chrome Glycol Cooled 1 Tap Tower
- Slim Italian styling provides an elegant aesthetic
- Highly polished chrome finish
- Ice frosted body is incredible visual marketing for ice cold beer
- Glycol cooled design is great when point of dispensing is up to 500' from keg
- All type 304 stainless steel contact surfaces for the best in purity
- Includes (1) 1/4" OD stainless steel tube with 1/4" barb
- Includes (2) 3/8" OD copper tubes with 3/8" barb fitting for secure glycol connection
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between air cooled and glycol cooled tap towers?
- The primary difference is that air cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is less than 25’ from the refrigerated keg, while glycol cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is up to 500’ away.
The temperature of the beer lines within an air cooled tap tower is maintained by allowing cold air from the refrigerated storage to be circulated in the tower, around the hoses. The temperature of the beer lines within a glycol cooled tap tower is maintained by a circulation of chilled water and glycol along the hoses, from the refrigerated storage all the way to the faucet.
- What is the difference between a wine tap tower and a beer tap tower?
- A tap tower designed for serving wine is lined with stainless steel, while a beer tap tower is lined with brass. You cannot use wine in a beer tap tower because the acidity in the wine will corrode the brass.
Micro Matic 6501-C-F Details
An excellent way to draw attention to your weekly draft specials, this Micro Matic 6501-C-F Lucky ice frosted chrome glycol cooled 1 tap tower is sure to get your guests talking! This incredibly unique tower demands your customers' attention by using an independent power pack (sold separately) to frost the tower's exterior, effectively making the tower appear to be as ice cold as your refreshing beer! With a highly polished chrome finish and slim, elegant swirls, this eye-catching tap tower's Italian styling adds a unique aesthetic to your busy pub, bar, or restaurant. A single tap design provides you with a dedicated location to serve draft specials, giving your operation a presentation enhancement that's sure to boost impulse sales.
The tower's glycol cooled configuration makes it great for applications where the point of dispensing is up to 500' from the keg, ensuring that your beer will dispense at the perfect serving temperature from the first pour to the last! This glycol technology features stainless steel beer lines that are joined together with copper coolant lines that keep your brews chilled. Because your beer will only touch type 304 stainless steel as it passes through the tower, you don't have to worry about any "off" tastes that may be imparted by other materials. This high quality all stainless steel design stands tough against acidity, even allowing the tower to be used to dispense wine or cider for added versatility.
Width: 2 3/4"
Depth: 6 3/4"
Height: 16 1/4"
Faucet Height: 12 3/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Resources and Downloads for
Micro Matic 6501-C-F
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register