MFG Tray 176313-1537 3" High 3-Section Full-Size Fiberglass Pan Extender Divided Lengthwise
- Makes flawless cakes and minimizes overbaking
- Perfect for sheet cakes and brownies
- Divided 2 section design is perfect for creating layered cakes from one pan
- Minimizes over-baking and eliminates trimming losses
- Results in smooth edges for easier icing
You May Also Need
Baker's Mark Full Size NSF 12 Gauge 18" x 26" Open Bead / Semi-Curled Rim Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan
plus $13.99 / Each
Baker's Mark Full Size 19 Gauge 18" x 26" Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun Pan / Sheet Pan
plus $5.29 / Each
Baker's Mark Full Size NSF 20 Gauge 18" x 26" Open Bead Rim Stainless Steel Bun Pan / Sheet Pan
plus $32.99 / Each
Using a pan extender provides a final product with smooth, straight sides, and a uniform height, color, and texture, with minimized over-baking! Learn more about using a pan extender by watching this video.
Materials matter! Learn why composite products from MFG Tray offer incomparable quality and durability by checking out this short video. From dough boxes and bagel boards to non-slip serving trays, they have everything to offer to make your job easier and more efficient.
|MFG Tray 176313-1537 Specs|
|Length||24 5/16 Inches|
|Width||16 1/4 Inches|
|Compartment Length||16 1/6 Inches|
|Compartment Width||8 Inches|
|Number of Sections||3 Sections|
Customer questions about this product
- How should I clean / maintain this MFG pan extender?
- This pan extender can be cleaned in a low or high temperature dish washer, but never soak it for a prolonged period of time. If you prefer to scrape the pan extender rather than washing after each use, it is recommended that you use a plastic scraper. When using the pan extender, a release spray is needed to prevent sticking and will produce a better final product. Additionally, if you are using a pan extender with cells, it yields the best results when used in a convection oven.
MFG Tray 176313-1537 Details
Perfect for bakeries, cafes, and restaurants, this MFG Tray 176313-1537 3-section divided full-size pan extender is molded from an oven-safe, dishwasher-safe, and temperature-resistant composite that offers better insulation than both aluminum and stainless at less cost. Applications include sheet cakes, brownies, corn bread, sweet rolls, and various related baked goods. This item may also be used for chilling or freezing products.
For use with standard baking sheets, MFG Tray pan extenders result in straight sides and edges on baked goods so that every piece has the appearance of a center cut. This extender ensures that baked products are even in height, color, and texture across the entire surface, insulating the edges of the product to prevent over-baking and eliminating losses due to trimming.
Length: 24 5/16"
Width: 16 1/4"
Inside Cell Length: 16 1/16"
Inside Cell Width: 8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:small pan overcooked more great extender edges cornbread bread batches
This is a great pan extender for making small batches of banana bread or cornbread!! No more overcooked edges that have to be trimmed away!!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register