This is one of the best things I've ever bought. During the slow season, I can make two varieties of my crumble bar without the flavors bleeding into each other. Next time, I'll have to take a picture for you. I found that it did not fit tightly to the bottom of a flat sheet pan, but so many of our pans are not flat that I found one that was a bit lifted in the center and it worked perfectly to separate the flavors. It is well made, we've used it several times and it is aging nicely. Looks like it will last many years.
Other Available Sizes:
- Makes flawless cakes and minimizes overbaking
- Perfect for sheet cakes and brownies
- Divided 2 section design is perfect for creating layered cakes from one pan
- Minimizes over-baking and eliminates trimming losses
- Results in smooth edges for easier icing
- Baker's Mark Full Size NSF 12 Gauge 18" x 26" Open Bead / Semi-Curled Rim Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan
- Choice Full Size 19 Gauge 18" x 26" Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun Pan / Sheet Pan
- Baker's Mark Full Size NSF 20 Gauge 18" x 26" Open Bead Rim Stainless Steel Bun Pan / Sheet Pan
|MFG Tray 176213-1537 Specs|
|Length||24 5/16 Inches|
|Width||16 1/4 Inches|
|Compartment Length||16 1/6 Inches|
|Compartment Width||8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Sections||3 Sections|
Customer questions about this product
- How should I clean / maintain this MFG pan extender?
- This pan extender can be cleaned in a low or high temperature dish washer, but never soak it for a prolonged period of time. If you prefer to scrape the pan extender rather than washing after each use, it is recommended that you use a plastic scraper. When using the pan extender, a release spray is needed to prevent sticking and will produce a better final product. Additionally, if you are using a pan extender with cells, it yields the best results when used in a convection oven.
MFG Tray 176213-1537 Details
Perfect for bakeries, cafes, and restaurants, this MFG Tray 176213-1537 3-section full-size pan extender is molded from an oven-safe, dishwasher-safe, and temperature-resistant composite that offers better insulation than both aluminum and stainless at less cost. Applications include sheet cakes, brownies, corn bread, sweet rolls, and various related baked goods. This item may also be used for chilling or freezing products.
For use with standard baking sheets, MFG Tray pan extenders result in straight sides and edges on baked goods so that every piece has the appearance of a center cut. This extender ensures that baked products are even in height, color, and texture across the entire surface, insulating the edges of the product to prevent over-baking and eliminating losses due to trimming.
Length: 24 5/16"
Width: 16 1/4"
Inside Cell Length: 16 1/6"
Inside Cell Width: 8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
MFG Tray 176213-1537
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:flat flavors pans aging bar best bleeding bottom bought center
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register