MFG Tray 176213-1537 3-Section Full Size Fiberglass Pan Extender Divided Lengthwise - 2" High
$22.49/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 8 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- 2'' high with 3-section divider
- Fits standard full-size sheet pans
- Innovative design yields straight sides and insulates product edges
- Minimizes over-baking and eliminates trimming losses
- Promotes uniform height, color, and texture over the entire surface
- Results in smooth edges for easier icing
- May be used for baking sheet cakes, brownies, corn bread, sweet rolls, and related items
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Baker's Mark 18" x 26" Full Size 19 Gauge Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun Pan / Sheet Pan
plus $4.99 /Each
Full Size 20 Gauge 18" x 26" Sanitary Open Bead Rim Stainless Steel Bun Pan / Sheet Pan
plus $38.99 /Each
Full Size 12 Gauge 18" x 26" Sanitary Open Bead Rim Heavy Duty Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan
plus $20.99 /Each
Full Size Non-Stick 18 Gauge Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan - Wire in Rim, 26" x 18"
plus $22.49 /Each
Carlisle 601826 Full Size Wire in Rim 18" x 26" 16 Gauge Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan
plus $9.99 /Each
Carlisle 601825 Full Size Wire in Rim 18" x 26" 18 Gauge Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan
plus $8.49 /Each
Vollrath 9002 Wear-Ever Full Size 18 Gauge Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan - Wire in Rim, 18" x 26"
plus $9.45 /Each
Vollrath 9001 Wear-Ever Full Size 16 Gauge Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan - Wire in Rim, 18" x 26"
plus $11.52 /Each
Watch this quick video to learn how you can use a pan extender with your sheet pans to bake delicious cakes with ease!
Materials matter! Learn why composite products from MFG Tray offer incomparable quality and durability by checking out this short video. From dough boxes and bagel boards to non-slip serving trays, they have everything to offer to make your job easier and more efficient.
|MFG Tray 176213-1537 Specs|
|Length||24 5/16 Inches|
|Width||16 1/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How should I clean / maintain this MFG pan extender?
- This pan extender can be cleaned in a low or high temperature dish washer, but never soak it for a prolonged period of time. If you prefer to scrape the pan extender rather than washing after each use, it is recommended that you use a plastic scraper. When using the pan extender, a release spray is needed to prevent sticking and will produce a better final product. Additionally, if you are using a pan extender with cells, it yields the best results when used in a convection oven.
MFG Tray 176213-1537 Details
Perfect for bakeries, cafes, and restaurants, this MFG Tray 176213-1537 3-section full size pan extender is molded from an oven-safe, dishwasher-safe, and temperature-resistant composite that offers better insulation than both aluminum and stainless at less cost. Applications include sheet cakes, brownies, corn bread, sweet rolls, and various related baked goods. This item may also be used for chilling or freezing products.
For use with standard baking sheets, MFG Tray pan extenders result in straight sides and edges on baked goods so that every piece has the appearance of a center cut. This extender ensures that baked products are even in height, color, and texture across the entire surface, insulating the edges of the product to prevent over-baking and eliminating losses due to trimming.
Length: 24 5/16"
Width: 16 1/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register