Metro C5E9-CFC-U C5 E Series Non-Insulated Heated Holding and Proofing Cabinet - 120V, 2000W
$1,654.00/EachShips free with Plus
- Holding and proofing settings for greater versatility at the flip of a switch
- Includes 12 pairs of adjustable, universal pan slides to hold food pans or sheet pans
- Easy-to-open, reversible, clear door provides visibility and cuts down on heat loss
- Uses forced convection and thermostatic controls to gently circulate hot air
- Includes 5" swivel plate casters for mobility, two with brakes; 120V, 2000W
|Metro C5E9-CFC-U Specs|
|Width||25 7/8 Inches|
|Depth||29 1/2 Inches|
|Height||71 3/8 Inches|
|18 x 26 Pan Capacity||12 Pans|
|Cabinet Size||Full Height|
|Dutch Half Doors||No|
|Interior Configuration||Universal Slides|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Product Line||Metro C5 E Series|
|Temperature Range||80 - 190 Degrees F|
|Type||Holding / Proofing Cabinets|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between an insulated and non-insulated holding cabinet?
- Insulated and non-insulated holding cabinets both offer the same function by holding food at safe temperatures for hours until ready to serve, but for best results it's important to make a purchase based on your desired application. Non-Insulated Holding Cabinets are intended for applications where the doors will be closed for the majority of the day, such as proofing bread or keeping back-up portions hot. Insulated Holding Cabinets are better suited for keeping food hot when the doors will be opened and closed much more frequently, since they are better equipped at retaining the heat.
Metro C5E9-CFC-U Details
If you are looking for an economical holding and proofing cabinet that still has all the perks, this Metro C5E9-CFC-U C5 E series non-insulated heater / proofer cabinet is a great choice. It allows you to easily switch from holding to proofing with just the flip of a switch. Designed to keep food at the proper temperature, this unit uses a forced convection system that circulates air gently around the product for consistent temperatures throughout the cabinet. Plus, it has thermostatic controls with a range of 80-190 degrees Fahrenheit.
This holding cabinet comes with 12 pairs of universal wire pan slides to hold food pans or sheet pans. With these slides, the holding cabinet can hold up to (12) 18" x 26" sheet pans or (24) 12" x 20" x 2 1/2" food pans. It can accept additional pan slides (sold separately) to increase capacity. Plus, the pan slides are adjustable in 1 1/2" increments so that you can easily reconfigure the interior of the cabinet as your menu or business needs change.
The clear door features an aluminum frame with a polycarbonate window that lets your staff clearly see what is inside the cabinet without opening the door. This helps to reduce heat loss caused by opening the door unnecessarily. The door latches securely with a magnetic pull latch that is easy to grab and open on the go. For easy loading and unloading, the door swings open 180 degrees. It can even be reversed in the field if your installation requires that the door swing open to the left.
As a non-insulated cabinet, the body is made with 0.063" thick aluminum with a 0.125" thick aluminum base for durability. The base features a drip trough to catch condensation and prevent dangerous slippery spots on your kitchen floor. To make it easy to move the cabinet for cleaning, maintenance, or workflow purposes, it comes with 5" swivel plate casters, two of which have brakes to lock the cabinet in place for safety.
This model requires a 120V electrical connection for operation and has an output of 2000W.
Left to Right: 25 7/8"
Front to Back: 29 1/2"
Height: 71 3/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register