Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
- For damp environments
- 800 lb. capacity
- Antimicrobial coating for greater sanitation
- Heavy-duty construction
- Made to work with the entire selection of Metro Super Erecta shelving and accessories
- Great for cold storage applications or dish rooms
- Perfect for setting up a shelving system to fit the needs of your business
- Includes split sleeves for a secure fit
- Metro 13PK3 Stationary Super Erecta SiteSelect 14" Metroseal 3 Post
- Metro 27PK3 Stationary Super Erecta SiteSelect 27" Metroseal 3 Post
- Metro 27UPK3 Mobile Super Erecta SiteSelect 27" Metroseal 3 Post
- Metro 33PK3 Stationary Super Erecta SiteSelect 34" Metroseal 3 Post
- Metro 13UPK3 Mobile Super Erecta SiteSelect 14" Metroseal 3 Post
- Metro 33UPK3 Mobile Super Erecta SiteSelect 34" Metroseal 3 Post
- Metro 54PK3 Stationary Super Erecta SiteSelect 54" Metroseal 3 Post
- Metro 54UPK3 Mobile Super Erecta SiteSelect 54" Metroseal 3 Post
|Metro 1830NK3 Specs|
|Product Line||Metro Super Erecta|
Metro 1830NK3 Details
Perfect for damp environments such as walk in freezers and coolers, dishwashing stations, and laundry rooms, the Metro 1830NK3 Super Erecta shelf has a unique Metroseal 3 finish with antimicrobial protection that protects it from bacteria, mold, mildew, and fungi that causes odors, stains, and degradation! Designed to work in conjunction with the entire Super Erecta system of shelves and accessories, this shelf has an open-wire construction that minimizes dust accumulation and allows a free circulation of air and greater visibility.
This 18" x 30" shelf not only allows you to conserve space, but is also built to stand tough against years of heavy use. The Metro 1830NK3 Super Erecta Metroseal 3 wire shelf boasts a heavy duty construction that has an 800 lb. capacity to hold your heaviest soaps, sanitizers, and bulk ingredients!
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Frequently Purchased Together
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register