- Connects stationary end shelving units to qwikTRAK for a high-density configuration
- Includes (8) 74" posts
- Designed for use with Super Erecta Microban shelving
- Long-lasting polymer construction with Microban antimicrobial protectant
- Helps increase storage capacity in a given space by up to 50%
- Metro BTS2.5NA qwikTRAK 2 1/2' Track Set
- Metro BTS6NA qwikTRAK 6' Track Set
- Metro BTS8NA qwikTRAK 8' Track Set
- Metro BTS10NA qwikTRAK 10' Track Set
- Metro BTS7NA qwikTRAK 7' Track Set
- Metro BTS9NA qwikTRAK 9' Track Set
- Metro BTS12NA qwikTRAK 12' Track Set
- Metro BTS11NA qwikTRAK 11' Track Set
|Metro BTEK3 Specs|
|Product Line||Metro Super Erecta|
|Type||Stationary End Unit Kits|
Metro BTEK3 Details
Providing a storage solution for maximum space efficiency, the Metro qwikTRAK bottom track system is ideal for operations of all sizes and in a variety of industries. This particular Metro BTEK3 bottom track Microban stationary end shelving unit is a required system component, connecting to and grounding a mobile unit from either side. When fully assembled, this creates two separate stationary shelving units.
A set of (8) 74" tall posts are included, as is the necessary hardware for set-up. Shelves are sold separately and must be from either the Super Erecta, Super Erecta Pro, or the Super Erecta Super Adjustable series. Regardless of which shelves are used, each unit's total weight capacity is a whopping 2000 lb. when evenly distributed, ensuring that your storage capabilities suit your everyday needs. Plus, the system components included in the kit feature Microban antimicrobial protectant, which is great for long-lasting service and sanitation.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register