Have you heard the Weird Al song “Spatula City”? I’m thinking that webstaurant should change their name! But seriously, this is a great tool. Took me some getting used to because I’ve never used one this shape, but I’m glad I got it!
$3.48/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 3 - 11||$3.61/Each|
- Great for picking up large or delicate items like eggs, fish, and pancakes without damage
- Made from specially-formulated, glass-reinforced nylon
- Withstands temperatures up to 430 degrees Fahrenheit and 220 degrees Celsius
- Stain and odor resistant to ensure product longevity
- Sanitary, one-piece construction
- Channeled handle provides durability and a comfortable thumb rest
- Hanging hole for quick access and easy storage
Other Products from this Line
- Mercer Culinary M35110GY Hell's Tools® 12" Gray High Temperature Slotted Turner / Spatula
- Mercer Culinary M35113 Hell's Tools® 14" High Temperature Silicone Spatula
- Mercer Culinary M35110RD Hell's Tools® 12" Red High Temperature Slotted Turner / Spatula
- Mercer Culinary M35112 Hell's Tools® 10" High Temperature Silicone Spatula
- Mercer Culinary M35110BK Hell's Tools® 12" Black High Temperature Slotted Turner / Spatula
- Mercer Culinary M35115 Hell's Tools® 10 1/4" High Temperature Silicone Spoonula
- Mercer Culinary M35114 Hell's Tools® 16" High Temperature Silicone Spatula
- Mercer Culinary M35116 Hell's Tools® 14 1/4" High Temperature Silicone Spoonula
- Mercer Culinary M35117 Hell's Tools® 16 1/4" High Temperature Silicone Spoonula
- Mercer Culinary M33182BK Hell's Tools® 11 7/8" Black High Temperature Mixing Spoon
- Mercer Culinary M35100YL Hell's Tools® 9 1/2" Yellow High Temperature Plastic Tongs
- Mercer Culinary M35110PU Hell's Tools® 12" Purple High Temperature Slotted Turner / Spatula
- Mercer Culinary M35100BK Hell's Tools® 9 1/2" Black High Temperature Plastic Tongs
- Mercer Culinary M35110WH Hell's Tools® 12" White High Temperature Slotted Turner
- Mercer Culinary M35100BL Hell's Tools® 9 1/2" Blue High Temperature Plastic Tongs
- Mercer Culinary M33182RD Hell's Tools® 11 7/8" Red High Temperature Mixing Spoon
- Mercer Culinary M35100RD Hell's Tools® 9 1/2" Red High Temperature Plastic Tongs
- Mercer Culinary M33182BL Hell's Tools® 11 7/8" Blue High Temperature Mixing Spoon
- Mercer Culinary M35110GR Hell's Tools® 12" Green High Temperature Slotted Turner / Spatula
- Mercer Culinary M35100GR Hell's Tools® 9 1/2" Green High Temperature Plastic Tongs
- Mercer Culinary M33182WH Hell's Tools® 11 7/8" White High Temperature Mixing Spoon
- Mercer Culinary M33182GR Hell's Tools® 11 7/8" Green High Temperature Mixing Spoon
- Mercer Culinary M33182PU Hell's Tools® 11 7/8" Purple High Temperature Mixing Spoon
- Mercer Culinary M33182BR Hell's Tools® 11 7/8" Brown High Temperature Mixing Spoon
- Mercer Culinary M35100PU Hell's Tools® 9 1/2" Purple High Temperature Plastic Tongs
- Mercer Culinary M35110BR Hell's Tools® 12" Brown High Temperature Slotted Turner / Spatula
- Mercer Culinary M35100WH Hell's Tools® 9 1/2" White High Temperature Plastic Tongs
- Mercer Culinary M33182YL Hell's Tools® 11 7/8" Yellow High Temperature Mixing Spoon
- Mercer Culinary M35100BR Hell's Tools® 9 1/2" Brown High Temperature Plastic Tongs
Prepare breakfast favorites with this Mercer Culinary M35110BL Hell's Tools® 12" blue high temperature slotted turner.
Turners are a essential tool in your kitchen as you work quickly to whip up made-to-order menu options. The slotted 6 1/2" blade and beveled edge are great for picking up large or delicate items like eggs, fish, and pancakes without damage. Durable and easy to clean, this turner is a long-lasting addition to any commercial kitchen!
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
"Do yourself a favor a buy a few of these. They can withstand high heat, they're dishwasher safe, and easy for all sizes of hands to wield. They're also safe for use on coated pans."Read More Reviews
Made from specially-formulated, glass-reinforced nylon, this turner provides greater heat resistance than plastic and can withstand temperatures up to 430 degrees Fahrenheit and 220 degrees Celsius. Plus, the nylon construction and thin edge make this turner flexible enough to carefully slide under delicate foods for added ease of use. It's even stain and odor resistant to ensure product longevity.
The hanging hole on the handle provides quick access and easy storage.
Its one-piece construction makes it one of the most sanitary utensils available.
A channeled handle provides durability and a comfortable thumb rest for ease of use.
Bold Blue Color
As part of Mercer Culinary's innovative line of colorful utensils, this blue slotted turner makes it easy to keep your kitchen up to code with a color-coded HACCP plan. Creating a color-coded system in your kitchen helps prevent cross-contamination for a safer, more sanitary operation. Simply designate each color to a specific food item to help your staff stay organized!
- Length:12 Inches
- Length:6 1/2 Inches
- Width:3 1/2 Inches
Resources and Downloads for
Mercer Culinary M35110BL
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:turner great high love easy blue spatula heat fish slotted
Love this spatula. Works perfectly for almost everything. Holds up well, doesn’t melt and just feels right in your hand for everyday use. Love it.
This Spatula is surprisingly versatile. The small form factor allows it to be used in many smaller situations (saute pans) or for flipping smaller pancakes, burgers, etc. That said, it's sizeable enough to get under a fairly large omelette since the flipping surface is almost half the length of the turner itself. The color is nice, and easy to keep separated from other turners, or useful for keeping some turners designated for certain tasks. This is great for non-stick, as it won't damage even the cheapest nonstick coating. I'd recommend this spatula - especially given the price tag.
I love this turner! You can use it for anything: pancakes, fish, sauteeing, etc. It will not melt and looks great, easy to identify in the bain marie
By far my favorite spatula. It is so thin, yet sturdy, that it makes it so easy to cook fish, eggs, pancakes, crepes, and all sorts of different items. The slots make it nice for draining oils and other liquids as well.
These Hell tools turners are one of my fave tools in the kitchen. I love the material and how easy they are to clean. I love the blue as well
I buy these guys in bulk becuase I use them so much. They're good for everything from burgers to fish and really hold up to heat well.
I love these Hell's Tools turners. They hold up well and are sturdy for heavier foods. I also like using different colors for separate foods.
Good feel in the hand - it is thin and nimble enough to handle eggs over easy and sturdy enough for flipping a heavy steak - it did not scratch either of my pan.
This was a recent purchase, and I'm glad I decided to get them. I bought three, and they get used everyday. They work and clean up well, and I love the color.
I use this turner for everything I can. I like the bright colors it comes in cause it jumps out and is notice every in the drawer or in a shelf. It’s light weight and doesn’t retain heat. We have left it on the edge of a hot pan and it will not melt. Buying more in the future!
I love this slotted turner and have purchased several in different colors! It is so sturdy and tolerates high temperatures so I use it for everything...cooking eggs, browning hamburger, turning pancakes or french toast, etc.
I have purchased many of these turners in assorted colors. Great thin edge with superior heat resistancy. You can not go wrong with the value of this turner.
I got this Mercer Culinary M35110BL Hell's Tools 12" Blue High Temperature Slotted Turner primarily for flipping eggs and it's a bit too thick for that but it preforms well for other tasks.
This blue colored turner is heat resistant. It can be used at a temperature up to 430 degrees. The slotted portion makes the turner perfect for fish and eggs. The hole in the handle can be used to hang the tool.
This is a great high temperature turner. It has a very thin front edge so its great for fish and delicate items and easily gets underneath food
The twelve inch Mercer Culinary Hell’s Tools Black high Temperature slotted turner has been perfect for flipping everything from veggies to fish. I was very impressed with the durable but solid feel. I love that they can be left in a pan while cooking and not worry about melting plastic. Very versatile and I would highly recommend.
Excellent product for removing our breads from the baking sheets. We bake at very high temperatures and the high temperatures do not effect this turner. They still look like we just bought them, and we've had them for 1.5 years+. We highly recommend this product!
Very resourceful tool for your kitchen. It is very versatile and holds up great to high heat. It is pretty sturdy and easy to clean.
Do yourself a favor a buy a few of these. They can withstand high heat, they're dishwasher safe, and easy for all sizes of hands to wield. They're also safe for use on coated pans.
This is a really good high temperature blue colored turn or you can use it for lots of different things it's a multipurpose tool I think her use it as a spoon or spatula even a whisk sometimes they're great
This is a great spatula! It's flexible and rated for high temperatures. It's a 12" slotted spatula, safe for non stick cookware. All this in a one piece construction.
This is basically the only model of spatula I use at this point. I like how it's one piece and thin. It's easy to clean and slides under delicate ingredients nicely.
This is a very attractive turner that we have used several times. I lowered the rating to 4 stars because I always get a layer of stuck on food on the very edge of the turner. I have to use a scrubber to get it off. Other than this slight complaint it works extremely well for what it is designed.
This blue mercer slotted turner is great for working with fish and other sea food in teflon coated pans. The nylon ensure no scratches and is nice and durable. Will buy more.
I love this turner. I use it everyday for high heat cooking and it works well, still looks great - no melting, no change in color.
Simple, great turner for the price. I was concerned that it would melt but that has not been and issue and it has held up well over the past year.
love this color of Mercer M35110BL Blue High Temperature Slotted Turner - 12" great for all use for pancakes fried eggs easy to use easy to store and wash awesome
I love these! They are perfect for my non-stick pans. Now, they have developed a couple of melted indents on the handle when I have forgotten them in the pan but nothing to alarming. For the price they are definitely worth it.
We love these. Have a ton of them for our griddles. Work to high heat so they never melt. Blue hides most gross stuff too.
Works great! We have a allergy-friendly kitchen and color code all our cookware. Blue tone matched perfectly with our mercer knives set, and our blue handled pans. We got these primarily for non-stick cookware, but we use them for everything! Clean up nice in the dishwasher, too!
What a pleasure to find a utensil to flip burgers in my cast iron pan and I don't have to worry about melting. It's indestructible and I can throw it in the dishwasher without problems.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register