Call it disappointing. This "high temperature" turner didn't make it through its first fried egg in a black steel pan without developing a roughed edge. It didn't melt, nor did it fail in any way, but it didn't hold its sharp edge when used in a hot pan.
$3.48/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 3 - 11||$3.61/Each|
- Great for picking up large or delicate items like eggs, fish, and pancakes without damage
- Made from specially-formulated, glass-reinforced nylon
- Withstands temperatures up to 430 degrees Fahrenheit and 220 degrees Celsius
- Stain and odor resistant to ensure product longevity
- Sanitary, one-piece construction
- Channeled handle provides durability and a comfortable thumb rest
- Hanging hole for quick access and easy storage
Other Products from this Line
- Mercer Culinary M35110GY Hell's Tools® 12" Gray High Temperature Slotted Turner / Spatula
- Mercer Culinary M35113 Hell's Tools® 14" High Temperature Silicone Spatula
- Mercer Culinary M35110BL Hell's Tools® 12" Blue High Temperature Slotted Turner / Spatula
- Mercer Culinary M35110RD Hell's Tools® 12" Red High Temperature Slotted Turner / Spatula
- Mercer Culinary M35112 Hell's Tools® 10" High Temperature Silicone Spatula
- Mercer Culinary M35115 Hell's Tools® 10 1/4" High Temperature Silicone Spoonula
- Mercer Culinary M35114 Hell's Tools® 16" High Temperature Silicone Spatula
- Mercer Culinary M35116 Hell's Tools® 14 1/4" High Temperature Silicone Spoonula
- Mercer Culinary M35117 Hell's Tools® 16 1/4" High Temperature Silicone Spoonula
- Mercer Culinary M33182BK Hell's Tools® 11 7/8" Black High Temperature Mixing Spoon
- Mercer Culinary M35100YL Hell's Tools® 9 1/2" Yellow High Temperature Plastic Tongs
- Mercer Culinary M35110PU Hell's Tools® 12" Purple High Temperature Slotted Turner / Spatula
- Mercer Culinary M35100BK Hell's Tools® 9 1/2" Black High Temperature Plastic Tongs
- Mercer Culinary M35110WH Hell's Tools® 12" White High Temperature Slotted Turner
- Mercer Culinary M35100BL Hell's Tools® 9 1/2" Blue High Temperature Plastic Tongs
- Mercer Culinary M33182RD Hell's Tools® 11 7/8" Red High Temperature Mixing Spoon
- Mercer Culinary M35100RD Hell's Tools® 9 1/2" Red High Temperature Plastic Tongs
- Mercer Culinary M33182BL Hell's Tools® 11 7/8" Blue High Temperature Mixing Spoon
- Mercer Culinary M35110GR Hell's Tools® 12" Green High Temperature Slotted Turner / Spatula
- Mercer Culinary M35100GR Hell's Tools® 9 1/2" Green High Temperature Plastic Tongs
- Mercer Culinary M33182WH Hell's Tools® 11 7/8" White High Temperature Mixing Spoon
- Mercer Culinary M33182GR Hell's Tools® 11 7/8" Green High Temperature Mixing Spoon
- Mercer Culinary M33182PU Hell's Tools® 11 7/8" Purple High Temperature Mixing Spoon
- Mercer Culinary M33182BR Hell's Tools® 11 7/8" Brown High Temperature Mixing Spoon
- Mercer Culinary M35110BR Hell's Tools® 12" Brown High Temperature Slotted Turner / Spatula
- Mercer Culinary M35100PU Hell's Tools® 9 1/2" Purple High Temperature Plastic Tongs
- Mercer Culinary M35100WH Hell's Tools® 9 1/2" White High Temperature Plastic Tongs
- Mercer Culinary M33182YL Hell's Tools® 11 7/8" Yellow High Temperature Mixing Spoon
- Mercer Culinary M35100BR Hell's Tools® 9 1/2" Brown High Temperature Plastic Tongs
Prepare breakfast favorites with this Mercer Culinary M35110BK Hell's Tools® 12" black high temperature slotted turner.
Turners are a essential tool in your kitchen as you work quickly to whip up made-to-order menu options. The slotted 6 1/2" blade and beveled edge are great for picking up large or delicate items like eggs, fish, and pancakes without damage. Durable and easy to clean, this turner is a long-lasting addition to any commercial kitchen!
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
"This slotted turner is a great tool when cooking eggs, fish, and even veggies. The turner is made with heat resistant material and will be safe to use up to 430 degrees We also really enjoy this product because it is dishwasher safe."Read More Reviews
Made from specially-formulated, glass-reinforced nylon, this turner provides greater heat resistance than plastic and can withstand temperatures up to 430 degrees Fahrenheit and 220 degrees Celsius. Plus, the nylon construction and thin edge make this turner flexible enough to carefully slide under delicate foods for added ease of use. It's even stain and odor resistant to ensure product longevity.
The hanging hole on the handle provides quick access and easy storage.
Its one-piece construction makes it one of the most sanitary utensils available.
A channeled handle provides durability and a comfortable thumb rest for ease of use.
Bold Black Color
As part of Mercer Culinary's innovative line of colorful utensils, this black slotted turner makes it easy to keep your kitchen up to code with a color-coded HACCP plan. Creating a color-coded system in your kitchen helps prevent cross-contamination for a safer, more sanitary operation. Simply designate each color to a specific food item to help your staff stay organized!
- Length:12 Inches
- Length:6 1/2 Inches
- Width:3 1/2 Inches
Resources and Downloads for
Mercer Culinary M35110BK
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:turner great high slotted mercer works pans heat love pan
This is a really nice turner, very sturdy but with some flexibility, and a thin edge for easily getting under food. Great quality for such an inexpensive utensil.
Used it to pull 2 omelets from 2 non-stickpans, with less than 3 seconds of contact time each, and with the heat turned off, and it has already failed to remotely live up to its claim of "heat resistant" up to (my favorite of all deceptive marketing terms) 430 degrees... To more accurately reflect what should be the claim, I've rewritten it to say the following: "This product is heat resistant Up to 430 degrees... in theory, or in your dreams, or under some form of otherwise miraculous circumstances, but in reality it most likely won't hold up past 130 degrees because it's a piece of cheap plastic from a "globally sourced" location."
Thank you for your review, Brian! We are sorry this product has not worked well for you. A Customer Solutions Representative will contact you soon!
Absolutely love these things. I've bought them for multiple line cooks as a gift they can throw in their knife bags, and end up buying a few for every kitchen I end up in charge of buying smallwares for. Not exactly a 1:1 replacement for a metal fish spat, but definitely the only plastic turner I'd ever use. Fantastic for use in nonstick pans. These Mercer ones are a little straighter at the edge than some other brands, which have a bit of a lip, so I recommend these in particular.
Great little spatula that can withstand the high heat of pans etc. for the price I will definitely be purchasing more of these in the future.
Does a nice job flipping my grilled cheese sandwiches and pancakes without catching the edges.. It's also nice for fried eggs without breaking the yolk.
This slotted turner has served me well so far. Its great for flipping eggs, fish, and pancakes. It is well constructed and should last a while. Only issue is the handle is bit thin to hold, but for the price you cant go wrong.
Really nice and light spatula. It's flexible enough to get under things but sturdy enough to pick things up off the pan and flip. The spatula feels good in your hands and is easy to clean as well.
This is a great turner for any job. I use it for burgers, eggs, tortillas etc. The material is durable and easy to clean. Pleased with this purchase
I buy these guys in bulk becuase I use them so much. They're good for everything from burgers to fish and really hold up to heat well.
Very handy little turner. The perfect size for anything you are cooking and they are so very easy to use. They hold up well to heavy use.
Great high plastic temperature turner, Bought this for the sole purpose for using on non-stick pans to preserve the coating as long as possible. Great quality and high-temperature resistant so they don't melt like your typical plastic turner
It is the best spatula for many tasks: fried eggs, scrambled eggs, dropped eggs (i.e. N.E. style poached eggs), stir fry, pancakes. In short, if it involves a frying pan or griddle, this spatula is the ticket to ride. Cleans up easy and wears extremely well.
Usually plastic high temperatures= spatulas deteriorate very quickly, but these Mercer Culinary ones stand up to a lot of abuse. The edge of them stays nice and solid without falling apart. These have become a staple in our kitchen.
This si a great turner i am happly to have it and it turns fish like the best. helps out a whole lot with salmon
This spatula does an OK job. It is not as flexible as I had hoped, at least as compared with the higher quality metal spatulas. On the other hand, this will do a better job on nonstick skillets.
So far we have no complaints, we use this with our cast-iron skillets, works great for eggs and pancakes. Light and easy to clean. So far handles the temperatures we have put it through without any change in its form.
We weren't sure what to make of this at first but after using it, it is now our favorite turner to use in the kitchen!
great looking product. this was exactly what I was looking for. great for our panini grill. I would definitely buy again. You will be glad you purchased this.
The 12" Black Nylon Spatula Is very affordable and great kitchen tool, I'm using it usually for turning pancakes and omelets I don’t think it's that good for grilling meats in very high temperatures. Overall it's a great product!
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register