Matfer Bourgeat 186706MC Benriner "Big Beni" Japanese Mandoline with 3 Interchangeable Blades
$47.14/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$50.99/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Longer length and width is great for slicing larger fruits and vegetables
- Comes with 3 razor-sharp, corrosion-resistant stainless steel blades for superior versatility
- Built-in knobs for adjustable cutting thickness
- Finger guard ensures superior safety while in use
- Incorporated handle allows for complete control and steadiness as you cut
|Matfer Bourgeat 186706MC Specs|
|Length||13 5/8 Inches|
|Width||5 1/8 Inches|
|Height||1 1/4 Inches|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Blades||3|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this mandoline slice tomatoes?
- A tomato will be too soft and delicate for a mandoline to slice effectively. Mandolines work best with firmer, denser items, such as carrots and cucumbers. If you need to slice tomatoes quickly and consistently, check out our selection of tomato slicers!
Matfer Bourgeat 186706MC Details
Create clean, professional vegetable and fruit slices with this Matfer Bourgeat 186706MC large Japanese mandoline with interchangeable 3 blades! This mandoline comes with 3 razor-sharp, corrosion-resistant stainless steel blades for superior versatility, allowing you to precisely cut anything from extra-thin slices to large strands. The fine blade provides 1 mm slices, while the medium and coarse blades provide 2 and 3 mm cuts respectively. Once you've chosen a blade and inserted it into the mandoline, simply use the built-in knobs to adjust it to the desired cutting thickness. Plus, it is a larger size than the alternative 'Little Beni", which makes it great for bigger fruits and vegetables, such as onions and potatoes.
The included finger guard ensures superior safety while in use, while the incorporated handle allows for complete control and steadiness as you cut. The ABS construction makes it extremely durable and able to withstand heavy-duty use. Once you're done cutting, the blade can be removed from the unit for simple cleaning. Use this mandoline to slice anything from potatoes and onions to lemons and limes with ease!
Length: 13 5/8"
Width: 5 1/8"
Height: 1 1/4"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
People Talk About:vegetables thickness place leading hard happy different Cheep blade
Not too happy with this one. I have a hard time keeping the blade in place, leading to different thickness on my vegetables. Cheep though.Thank you for your review! We are sorry this Matfer Bourgeat 186706MC Benriner Big Beni Japanese Mandoline with 3 Interchangeable Blades has not worked well for you. A Customer Solutions Representative will contact you soon!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register