Matfer Bourgeat 071050 27 1/2" Polished Steel Paella Pan
$69.99/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Great for creating rice, seafood, and gratin dishes in restaurant and catering kitchens
- Acquires natural, non-stick properties after being seasoned
- Resists chipping, scratching, and peeling
- Made of polished carbon steel
- Handles can withstand high temperatures
- Easy to hold and transport
- Hammered bottom for great heat dispersion and even cooking
- Compatible with all heat sources
|Matfer Bourgeat 071050 Specs|
|Top Diameter||27 1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
- Will this paella pan fit on my induction range?
- We recommend that you consult your induction range’s instruction manual to be sure that the pan you wish to use does not exceed the range’s recommended size and weight restrictions. A pan that’s too large or heavy may not heat correctly and could even damage the range.
Matfer Bourgeat 071050 Details
This Matfer Bourgeat 071050 27 1/2" polished steel paella pan is perfect for creating exquisite rice, seafood, eggs, and gratin dishes. Once seasoned, the pan acquires natural, non-stick properties for an easy-release finish. Plus, it won't chip, scratch, or peel off under usage of metal objects, such as knives, forks, or spatulas.
Featuring a polished carbon steel construction, this paella pan is oven safe and durable enough for heavy-duty use. Its two handles can not only withstand high temperatures, they allow the user to easily hold and transport the pan throughout the kitchen. It also has a hammered bottom for great heat dispersion and even cooking. Compatible with all heat sources, this pan is an ideal addition to any restaurant or catering kitchen.
Made in Spain, the traditional home of paella, this polished carbon steel pan is specially crafted to help you create authentic dishes that will keep your guests coming back for more!
Top Diameter: 27 1/2"
This item is compatible for use in induction cooking.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
People Talk About:great Pan cooked cooks pans crust smaller socket Spain cook
The Matfer Bourgeat 27 1/2” Polished Steel Paella Pan is a great quality Pan. It is heavy weight and cooks evenly. The handles are firmly attached. The price is great. I would highly recommend this!
I already own a few smaller pans which I shipped from Spain when I studied abroad. I am surprise that I can recreate the dishes on a larger scale and maintain consistent results. Wonderful crust(socket/ConCon), on the stove top, next is to cook with it on the grill outdoors for an authentic recreation of my experience in Spain. Be sure to season it after use. I am sure to enjoy it for many years.
We used this pan and another smaller for a catering event and we cooked it all on the stovetop. It cam out great and had a nice socket or crust at the bottom.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register