Matfer Bourgeat 071041 15 3/4" Polished Steel Paella Pan
$16.36/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$16.99/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Great for creating rice, seafood, and gratin dishes in restaurant and catering kitchens
- Acquires natural, non-stick properties after being seasoned
- Resists chipping, scratching, and peeling
- Made of polished carbon steel
- Handles can withstand high temperatures
- Easy to hold and transport
- Hammered bottom for great heat dispersion and even cooking
- Compatible with all heat sources
|Matfer Bourgeat 071041 Specs|
|Top Diameter||15 3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
- Will this paella pan fit on my induction range?
- We recommend that you consult your induction range’s instruction manual to be sure that the pan you wish to use does not exceed the range’s recommended size and weight restrictions. A pan that’s too large or heavy may not heat correctly and could even damage the range.
Matfer Bourgeat 071041 Details
This Matfer Bourgeat 071041 15 3/4" polished steel paella pan is perfect for creating exquisite rice, seafood, eggs, and gratin dishes. Once seasoned, this pan acquires natural non-stick properties, and it will not chip, scratch or peel off under usage of metal objects, such as knives, forks, or spatulas.
This paella pan is constructed of polished steel with two handles and can withstand high heat. Each pan is compatible with all heat sources, including induction, and is oven-proof. Featuring a hammered bottom for better heat dispersion, your dishes will cook evenly to perfection every time.
Made in Spain, the traditional home of paella, this polished steel pan is specially crafted to help you create authentic dishes that will keep your guests coming back for more!
Top Diameter: 15 3/4"
This item is compatible for use in induction cooking.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
People Talk About:pan Paella great grill made size works cleans fits nicely
1 out of 1 found this review helpfulgood pan, worked well on the burners on the stove at the restaurant. Would probably work well on a BBQ or outdoor gas grill too!
1 out of 1 found this review helpfulI own this pan and the 31 1/2 inch pan for different size groups. This pan fits on my normal size Weber charcoal grill and works great. Paella is better on the grill!
This is a great little paella pan! I got the 15 3/4" size because it fit perfectly on our wee 18" Weber charcoal kettle grill (see the photo). I've also used it across to burners on our gas range stove top, although you do need yo keep moving it around to avoid bad hot spots. I love being able to make paella at home, and the socarrat is killer!
This is a great paella pan and very affordable! I was pleasantly surprised that it was also made in Spain! Works great- especially on a BBQ!
This is a ridiculously good deal for what you get. Some paella pans are 3-4 times this prices and aren't even as well made. This isn't the best pan you'll ever find but for this price you couldn't do better. It looks nice, it works well, and it's fairly easy to clean. It could stand to be a touch heavier, but once again, price factored in, it's great. I'll probably pic up a few more to be honest.
this is a really large pan that we use to make a lot of dishes that we serve directly from the pan, while not a normal presentation pan it does look really good
I purchased the Matfer 15 3/4" polished steel paella pan. This paella pan is made well with sturdy handles for easy pick up. The surface cleans up nicely.
This pan is awesome for our Pan of Prawns. We serve a pound and a half of prawns, plus a pound of french fries and three sauces, all in this one pan. No crowding and the presentation is beautiful.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register