Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Produces up to 642 lb. of ice per day
- Produces less noise thanks to patented cool vapor defrost (CVD) technology
- DuraTech front panel for easy cleaning and fewer hard water stains
- Includes EasyTouch informative display
- 2019 Kitchen Innovations Award recipient for progressively boosting efficiency and productivity
- C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
- Shipping Weight
- 146 lb.
- 30 Inches
- 24 1/2 Inches
- 21 1/2 Inches
- 11.7 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- 24 Hour Ice Yield
- 642 Pounds
- Condenser Type
- NSF Listed
- Ice Type
- Half Size Cubes
- Plug Type
- Power Usage
- 5.76 kWh per 100 lbs.
- Ice Machines
- Water Usage
- 20 Gallons per 100 lbs.
Customer questions about this product
Does this ice machine come with a condenser?
No, you have to purchase the condenser separately and you may have to purchase additional line kits for the refrigerant. These items are listed in the “Works With” items for compatible condensers and/or ice machines, along with any literature provided by the manufacturer to help you get what you need.
How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the Works With items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the Works With items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
What does the "T" or "F" mean in the new Manitowoc model numbers?
This indicates that the unit is using R290 refrigerant, a more eco-friendly refrigerant. Although the new models are identical to the older models, Manitowoc has phased out the production of units without R290 refrigerants in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations. Refrigerant Regulations.
Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
Manitowoc Ice IYF0600C-161 Details
Make more ice with less ambient noise using this Manitowoc IYF0600C Indigo NXT 30" remote cooled ice machine! Its innovative cool vapor defrost (CVD) technology achieves quieter operation than comparable remote condenser units because the CVD system lets you place the machine farther from the remote condenser. This means less noise reaches the customer environment when compared to the hot gas evaporator systems that come standard on most remote condenser machines.
Its quiet operation and efficient remote condenser design make this machine perfect for hotels, bars, restaurants, buffets, and any other establishment that needs to control ambient noise and temperature for customer and employee comfort. It comes with state-of-the-art ice production technology, including a self-diagnostic system that provides 24-hour preventative maintenance, and programmable ice making options that allow you to produce ice by scheduled time or ice volume. It can make up to 642 lb. of half size dice cube ice per day, and controlling that production is made simple thanks to the EasyTouch display. This eye-catching, illuminated display communicates operating statuses, cleaning reminders, and asset information to your staff through an easy-to-use, button-operated interface.
- QuietQube ice machine / condenser system uses CVD technology to increase efficiency, lower ambient temperature, and limit distracting noises
- Easy-to-clean food zone with removable water trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes
- Select components made from AlphaSan antimicrobial material for increased food safety
- DuraTech exterior fights corrosion and resists fingerprints and dirt
- This unit requires a 115V electrical connection
Left to Right: 30"
Front to Back: 24 1/2"
Height: 21 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Kitchen Innovations Award Winner
This item is a recipient of the Kitchen Innovations® Award. Given annually by the National Restaurant Association, this award recognizes items that have made a meaningful impact in the foodservice industry.
This item has been certified by NSF International to meet applicable product standards on public safety, health, and / or the environment.
This product complies with the standards imposed by Conformance European (CE).
UL Listed, US & Canada
This product has been certified by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to meet applicable safety standards required for use in the United States and Canada.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
Manitowoc Ice IYF0600C-161
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Manitowoc IYT0500A Indigo NXT 30" Air Cooled Half Size Cube Ice Machine - 115V, 1 Phase, 550 lb.
- Manitowoc IDT1500A Indigo NXT 48" Air Cooled Cube Ice Machine - 208-230V, 1 Phase, 1668 lb.
- Manitowoc IYT0450A-161 Indigo NXT 30" Air Cooled Half Dice Ice Machine - 115V, 490 lb.
- Manitowoc IDT0450A Indigo NXT 30" Air Cooled Dice Ice Machine - 115V, 470 lb.
- Manitowoc IYT-0420A Indigo NXT 22" Air Cooled Half Dice Ice Machine - 115V, 460 lb.
- Manitowoc IYT0300A-161 Indigo NXT 30" Air Cooled Half Dice Cube Ice Machine - 115V, 310 lb.
- Manitowoc IDT0420A-161 Indigo NXT 22" Air Cooled Dice Ice Machine - 115V, 470 lb.
- Manitowoc IDT0500A Indigo NXT 30" Air Cooled Dice Ice Machine - 115V, 520 lb.
- Manitowoc IYT1500A Indigo NXT Series 48" Air Cooled Half Size Cube Ice Machine - 208-230V, 1 Phase, 1660 lb.
- Manitowoc IDT0300A-161 Indigo NXT 30" Air Cooled Full Dice Cube Ice Machine - 115V, 305 lb.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register