- Connects your ice machine to a remote condenser
- Pre-charged with R-410A refrigerant
- Compatible with iT500 and iT1200 ice machines
- 35' length
- Manitowoc CVDF0900 Remote Ice Machine Condenser - 208-230V, 3 Phase
$1,989.00 / Each
- Manitowoc CVDT1200 Remote Ice Machine Condenser - 208-230V, 1 Phase
$2,099.00 / Each
- Manitowoc CVDT1200 Remote Ice Machine Condenser - 208-230V, 3 Phase
$2,239.00 / Each
- Manitowoc JCT1200 Vertical Discharge Remote Ice Machine Condenser - 208/230V
$1,329.00 / Each
Customer questions about this product
- How do I ensure my new Manitowoc product’s warranty is activated?
- To ensure your warranty is activated with the manufacturer, you can register your product online at Manitowoc’s website under the services tab. Go to http://manitowocice.com/Service/Warranty#Warranty-Registration
Manitowoc Ice RT-35-R-410A Details
The Manitowoc RL-35-R-410A pre-charged remote ice machine condenser line kit is designed to connect your condensing unit to a compatible iT500 or iT1200 series ice machine so that you can run your condenser on the roof or in another location away from the rest of your operation. Installing your condenser remotely helps reduce heat and noise for a more comfortable environment, making this 35' line a great choice for hotels and intimate restaurants where noise can be a problem. It's also perfect for small kitchens that don't have enough clearance space for a unit with a built-in, air-cooled condenser. This line comes pre-charged with R-410A refrigerant.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
Manitowoc Ice RT-35-R-410A
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications. PLEASE NOTE: Parts carry a 90 day limited warranty.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register