- Connects your ice machine to a remote condenser
- Ready to be charged with refrigerant
- 50' length
- Compatible with CVDF1400 and CVDF1800 ice machine condensers
Customer questions about this product
- How do I ensure my new Manitowoc product’s warranty is activated?
- To ensure your warranty is activated with the manufacturer, you can register your product online at Manitowoc’s website under the services tab. Go to http://manitowocice.com/Service/Warranty#Warranty-Registration
- Is this part something I can install myself?
- This item should be installed by a qualified service technician with the proper training necessary to install this part.
Manitowoc Ice RC50 Details
The Manitowoc RC-50 remote ice machine condenser line kit is a necessary component to setting up your remote condenser system. When your condensing unit is set up remotely, you need a line kit to run refrigerant to and from the condenser and your ice machine. This line kit is designed to connect your CVDF1400 or 1800 condensing unit to a compatible ice machine so that you can place your condenser on the roof or in another location away from the rest of your operation.
Installing your condenser remotely helps reduce heat and noise for a more comfortable environment, making this 50' line a great choice for hotels and intimate restaurants where noise can be a problem. It's also perfect for small kitchens that don't have enough clearance space for a unit with a built-in, air-cooled condenser. This line kit does not come pre-charged with refrigerant, so it will need to be charged and routed by a licensed professional during installation.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
Manitowoc Ice RC50
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications. PLEASE NOTE: Parts carry a 90 day limited warranty.
|Manitowoc Ice CVDF1400|
|Manitowoc Ice CVDF1800|
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register