Lodge Pro-Logic P14W3 14" Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Wok
- Pre-seasoned for a natural, easy-release
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
- Generous size with loop handles
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
Watch this video and see how easy it is to clean your Lodge cast iron! Simply wash, dry, and season. Because cast iron cookware is easy!
Watch this video and see how easy it is to restore your Lodge cast iron! Simply scrub, wash, dry, oil, bake, and cool. Because cast iron cookware is forever!
|Height||4 1/4 Inches|
|Handle Length||1 3/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||14 5/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for cast iron surfaces?
- In order to prevent unwanted build-up of oils, grease, and food, surfaces should be cleaned after use while still slightly warm. Harsh chemicals or scouring pads should not be used—only hot water and a cloth or sponge are needed. If some areas require extra cleaning, a mild scouring pad can be used. Please refer to our Pan Seasoning Guide for further information on properly cleaning and seasoning cast iron surfaces.
- My new cast iron feels rough in some areas. Is this normal?
- Yes. This is a result of the sand casting process. With use and replenishment of the seasoning, the pan will become smoother. Unlike other types of cookware, Lodge Cast Iron only gets better with use. For concerns about roughness, it is OK to use a fine grade of sandpaper to smooth out the rough areas. Make sure to re-season the item before using.
- How is Lodge's pre-seasoned cookware seasoned?
- All of Lodge's pre-seasoned cookware is seasoned with soy-based vegetable oil. No peanut oil or animal fat is used.
Saute meats and vegetables to perfection with this Lodge P14W3 14" cast iron wok! This wok is generous in size and features well designed assist handles to provide ease of handling. The sturdy base and consistent source of heat helps keep the wok stationary on the stove top so you can focus your attention on preparing your legendary Asian recipes. This piece is right at home on induction, ceramic, electric, and gas cooktops, in your oven, on the grill, or even over the campfire. Creating cast iron cookware, like this, since 1896, Lodge continues to impress with an unparalleled dedication to quality, technology, and its employees.
This wok is great for ensuring heat retention and even heating during use. And, since it comes pre-seasoned from Lodge, it offers a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use, letting you cook healthier by limiting the amount of oils needed in your cooking.
Top Diameter: 14 5/8"
Handle Length: 1 3/4"
Height: 4 1/4"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is compatible for use in induction cooking.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Asian Woks, Wok Covers, and Wok Rings
Chinese / Asian Take-Out Containers
Sashimi Knives, Deba Knives, and Asian Paring Knives
Appetizer and Tasting Dishes
People Talk About:wok easy heavy Foods heats seasoned woks base clean fast
If you have more than 2 members in your family you must buy this cast iron wok !!! It is ideal for any kind of food and it needs just one spoon of oil.
STANISLAV S. from Victoria Posted on 11/24/2016
Very good fast shipping to Florida. Cooked beef for first use. It very heavy handle with two hands. Don't forget to season your wok after use.
Dong Z. Posted on 08/05/2016
This wok is heavy! It has a flat bottom which makes it easy to use on my induction top or on any other cooking surface. I've been meanting to try it outside on the BBQ but I know it will support itself with the flat base. The size of the base isn't huge so you can put it on your smaller element and save your larger one for another dish. It retains the heat once up to temperature and is easy to clean up with some salt and olive oil. And as others have said the 15" glass lid works perfectly.
Brendan C. Posted on 10/09/2015
I have only had a chance to use this twice, but I will never stir fry in anything else again. The evenness of heat which is an issue with most woks is completely eliminated here and the pre-seasoned surface was as non-stick as one could hope for. Easy to clean. It does weigh a ton but well worth it. I suggest that you get the 15" glass cover, it fits perfectly.
Mark N. Posted on 02/22/2015
This wok is worth every penny and more. It is excellent quality, heavy, heats fast and stays hot for a long time. Foods cooks quickly and evenly and doesn't stick to the pan.
Tetyana K. Posted on 12/14/2014
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register