Highly recommended glasses for beer flights. I would use the Libbey 556HT over the regular Libbey 56 due to less breakage. These are terrific and durable.
- Chip-resistant rim for added durability
- Features heat-treated glass for increased strength
- Crystal-clear clarity enhances presentation
- Simple, classic design
- Perfectly balanced to rest on trays, countertops, and tables
- Great for serving juice, milk, water, and more
Other Products from this Line
Libbey Straight SidedShop this Line
- Libbey 96 Straight Sided 12 oz. Zombie Glass - 72/Case
- Libbey 115 Straight Sided 13.5 oz. Zombie Glass - 72/Case
- Libbey 56 Straight Sided 5 oz. Juice Glass / Tasting Glass - 72/Case
- Libbey 53 Straight Sided 10 oz. Collins / Mojito Glass - 72/Case
- Libbey 551HT Straight Sided 12.5 oz. Iced Tea Glass - 72/Case
- Libbey 58 Straight Sided 6 oz. Seltzer Glass - 72/Case
- Libbey 44 Straight Sided 8 oz. Highball Glass - 72/Case
- Libbey 56 Straight Sided 5 oz. Juice Glass / Tasting Glass - 4/Pack
- Libbey 56 Straight Sided 5 oz. Juice Glass / Tasting Glass - 6/Pack
- Libbey 94 Straight Sided 10 oz. Zombie Glass - 72/Case
|Libbey 556HT Specs|
|Height||3 1/2 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||1 7/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 1/4 Inches|
|Features|| Heat Treated|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Product Line||Libbey Straight Sided|
|Type|| Beer Tasting Glasses|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
Libbey 556HT Details
This Libbey 556HT 5 oz. straight sided 5 oz. juice glass / tasting glass is certain to be a simple and practical additional to your glassware collections! Boasting a sleek, modern look and shape, this glass is versatile enough to serve juice, milk, and water at your hotel, cafe, restaurant or bar. Crystal-clear clarity enhances your presentation so you can showcase the bright colors of cranberry, orange, apple, and grape juice. Thanks to a special heat treating process that strengthens the top portion of the glass, which is the part most susceptible to breakage, this glass has increased resistance to thermal and mechanical shock. Durable and dependable, it is perfect for a fast service cycle operation. Featuring a chip-resistant rim, this glass is perfectly balanced and sturdy enough for long-term use.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this juice glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 2 1/4"
Bottom Diameter: 1 7/8"
Height: 3 1/2"
Capacity: 5 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
People Talk About:libbey 556ht beer due durable flights glasses less recommended regular
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register