Libbey 115 Straight Sided 13.5 oz. Zombie Glass - 72/Case
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 2||$97.99/Case|
Other Available Sizes:
- Perfect for serving cocktails at restaurants, bars, hotels, and night clubs
- Simple design puts the focus on your drinks
- Sleek, modern look
- Tall, straight sides allow you to mix and serve drinks all in one glass
- Chip-resistant rim helps cut down on replacement costs
- Offers unparalleled brilliance and clarity
|Libbey 115 Specs|
|Bottom Diameter||2 1/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Libbey 115 Details
Serve mojitos, long island iced teas, and tequila sunrises at your restaurant, bar, hotel, or night club with this Libbey 115 Straight Sided 13.5 oz. zombie glass! This sleek glass is perfect for showcasing your most popular mixed drinks because the simple design puts all the focus on the colors of your cocktails. Plus, its tall, straight sides allow you or your bartenders to mix and serve drinks all in one glass. For durability to match its modern look, this glass even features a chip-resistant rim that helps reduce breakage and promote a safer environment.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this product makes it a perfect addition to any venue. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible. Create an unforgettable ambiance in your establishment by serving drinks in this glass!
Top Diameter: 2 1/2"
Bottom Diameter: 2 1/4
Capacity: 13.5 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item is free of lead-based products.
Other Products from this Line
Libbey 44 Straight Sided 8 oz. Hi-Ball Glass - 72/Case
Libbey 53 Straight Sided 10 oz. Collins / Mojito Glass - 72/Case
Libbey 556 5 oz. Straig Sided Juice Glass - 72/Case
Libbey 58 Straight Sided 6 oz. Seltzer Glass - 72/Case
Libbey 77 Straight Sided 6.5 oz. Split Glass - 72/Case
Libbey 94 Straight Sided 10 oz. Zombie Glass - 72/Case
Libbey 95 Straight Sided 11 oz. Zombie Glass - 72/Case
Libbey 96 Straight Sided 12 oz. Zombie Glass - 72/Case
Frequently Purchased Together
Libbey 7504 Vina 18.5 oz. Tall Wine Glass - 12/Case
Libbey 3795 Embassy 6 oz. Flute Glass - 12/Case
Customers Also Viewed
Anchor Hocking 3532/6721U Straight Sided Shells 12 oz. Frosted Zombie Glass - 72/Case
Stolzle 3500010T New York 12 oz. Tumbler / Mojito Glass - 6/Pack
Libbey 1661SR Super Sham 12 oz. Beverage Glass - 24/Case
Libbey 2310 Lexington 10.5 oz. Tall Hi-Ball Glass - 36/Case
People Talk About:glass glasses base standard nicely 159 beverage classic drinks larger
Very comfortable glass to hold. Slightly larger volume than a standard Collins glass. As the name implies, fits classic the classic Zombie and other Tiki drinks and swizzles very well.
Syrus F. from Five Points Posted on 01/27/2017
We use these glasses primarily as a mojito glass and for this it works well. It's taller and slimmer than a standard beverage glass which makes drinks appear larger which, of course, adds perceived value. Our standard beverage glass is the Libbey 159 and these accompany that glass nicely. There are really only two complaints I have about this particular product both of which are relatively minor: 1) as a more specialty type of glass, I really wish these didn't ship 72 to a case, it's far more glasses than I really need of this style at one time, and I would be surprised if I were the only one. 2) I wish this glass had a thick, heavy base like the Libbey 159. The base on this glass is thin and makes the glass seem somewhat cheap, a nice thick base would certainly change that impression.
George Q. from Lime Lounge Posted on 10/08/2015
Good sturdy quality. We use these for our Grateful Dead, Zombie and Long Island Ice Tea. They are very elegant and guests love them as well.
Jennifer M. from Quan's Kitchen Posted on 04/05/2012
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register