Libbey 527 Pinnacle 16 oz. Customizable Beer Glass - 24/Case
Other Available Sizes:
- Chip-resistant rim for added durability
- Features tapered sides and a conical design
- Ideal for serving wheat beers, light ales, and pale lagers
- Crystal-clear clarity enhances presentation
- Includes a thick sham for stability
- Perfectly balanced to rest on trays, tabletops, and counters
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Noble Chemical 4 lb. / 64 oz. Last Call Powdered Bar Glass Cleaner - 2/Case
Noble Chemical 4 lb. / 64 oz. Last Call Low Suds Powdered Bar Glass Cleaner - 2/Case
Noble Chemical 0.5 oz. Last Call Low Suds Powdered Bar Glass Cleaner Packet - 100/Case
plus $24.49 /Case
Noble Chemical 0.5 oz. Last Call Manual Powdered Beer Glass Cleaner Packet - 100/Case
plus $24.49 /Case
Noble Chemical 0.5 oz. Last Call Mineral Solvent Powdered Bar Glass Cleaner Packet - 100/Case
plus $22.99 /Case
Noble Chemical 0.75 oz. Last Call Last Rinse Liquid Sanitizer Packet - 100/Case
|Libbey 527 Specs|
|Height||8 7/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 3/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 7/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Libbey 527 Details
Instantly add class to your bar with the Libbey 527 Pinnacle 16 oz. beer glass! Designed with a contemporary vertical style and a thick sham, this glass provides an upscale craft and premium beer presentation. It's classic flared pilsner shape is great for serving wheat beers, light ales, and pale lagers. The conical design of this glass maintains the head, while the narrow shape enhances the aroma and taste. Customers will appreciate the difference as you use the proper glass to serve them a cool, refreshing beer. Crystal-clear clarity and a slender appearance enhance your presentation to show off a beer's color and carbonation. Thanks to a chip-resistant rim, this glass is durable for long-lasting use. Plus, the foot of this glass is perfectly balanced so you can confidently rest it on bars and countertops.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this beer glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 2 7/8"
Bottom Diameter: 2 3/8"
Height: 8 7/8"
Capacity: 16 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item is free of lead-based products.
This item can be customized to promote your brand, company, or event.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register