This glass seems to outlast most of the competition. The heavy base is great and has proven to stand, the test of time (pun intended). The glasses rarely break and have definitely earned all five stars.
Other Available Sizes:
- Chip-resistant rim for added durability
- Features tapered sides and a conical design
- Ideal for serving wheat beers, light ales, and pale lagers
- Crystal-clear clarity enhances presentation
- Includes a thick sham for stability
- Perfectly balanced to rest on trays, tabletops, and counters
|Libbey 526 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||21.5 lb.|
|Height||8 1/2 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 1/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 3/4 Inches|
|Features|| Dishwasher Safe|
Made in America
|Product Line||Libbey Pinnacle|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
Libbey 526 Details
Instantly add class to your bar with the Libbey 526 Pinnacle 14 oz. pilsner glass! Designed with a contemporary vertical style and a thick sham, this glass provides an upscale craft and premium beer presentation. It's classic flared pilsner shape is great for serving wheat beers, light ales, and pale lagers. The conical design of this glass maintains the head, while the narrow shape enhances the aroma and taste. Customers will appreciate the difference as you use the proper glass to serve them a cool, refreshing beer. Crystal-clear clarity and a slender appearance enhance your presentation to show off a beer's color and carbonation. Thanks to a chip-resistant rim, this glass is durable for long-lasting use. Plus, the foot of this glass is perfectly balanced so you can confidently rest it on bars and countertops.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this beer glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 2 3/4"
Bottom Diameter: 2 1/4"
Height: 8 1/2"
Capacity: 14 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Rim Tempered Glassware
This item has been rim tempered for added strength and durability.
This item can be customized to promote your brand, company, or event.
People Talk About:glasses base competition definitely earned glass great heavy intended outlast
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register