Libbey 3914 Teardrop 10.5 oz. Goblet - 36/Case
- Chip-resistant rim and foot
- Sleek teardrop design
- Short profile
- Footed glass adds an upscale feel to beer service
- Tapered rim captures the aromas of beer and fine spirits
- Great for bars, lounges, and pubs
Other Products from this Line
Libbey 3915 Teardrop 14.75 oz. Customizable Stemmed Pilsner Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 3996 Teardrop 5.75 oz. Flute Glass - 12/Case
plus $36.99 / Case
Libbey 3966 Teardrop 6.5 oz. White Wine Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 3957 Teardrop 10.75 oz. Customizable All Purpose Wine Glass - 36/Case
plus $114.99 / Case
Libbey 3964 Teardrop 8.5 oz. Red Wine Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 3911 Teardrop 12 oz. Customizable Goblet - 36/Case
Libbey 3988 Teardrop 3 oz. Sherry Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 3965 Teardrop Customizable 8.5 oz. White Wine Glass - 24/Case
plus $78.49 / Case
|Libbey 3914 Specs|
|Height||5 1/2 Inches|
|Diameter||3 1/4 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 3/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Libbey 3914 Details
Add a modern elegance to your beverage service by using this Libbey 3914 Teardrop 10.5 oz. goblet. Featuring a gradual transition from the stem to the bowl that then reaches its maximum diameter before tapering in at the top to capture aromas, this glass offers a unique alternative to more traditional styles. This versatile shape allows it to accommodate white wines, cognac, sherry, and more. Plus, it's extremely comfortable to hold, and the short profile helps maintain balance on trays, tabletops, and counters.
This glass isn't limited to wine and liquor, either! It's becoming more and more popular to serve beer in stemware, especially darker beers or those with higher than average ABV, to add sophistication to beer presentation. No matter what you're serving, this exquisite goblet will bring out all the flavors and aromas to create a memorable beverage experience for your guests.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this Teardrop goblet make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 3"
Bottom Diameter: 2 3/4"
Diameter: 3 1/4"
Height: 5 1/2"
Capacity: 10.5 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Frequently Purchased Together
Libbey 3779 Embassy 9.25 oz. Martini Glass - 12/Case
Libbey 5121 1.25 oz. Whiskey / Shot Glass - 12/Case
People Talk About:best price web value table restaurant practical Perfect glasses durable
Perfect for the dining table, durable and practical. Best price & value, shopped many sites for these glasses, web restaurant was the best price around
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register