Libbey 2349 Lexington 5 oz. Juice Glass - 36/Case
Customers Also Viewed
- Chip-resistant rim for added durability
- Features a thick sham for added stability
- Crystal-clear clarity enhances presentation
- Perfectly balanced and durable for long-term use
- Practical and elegant addition to your bar, hotel, or restaurant
- Great for serving juice, iced tea, soda, and water
Other Products from this Line
Libbey 2369 Lexington 15.5 oz. Cooler Glass - 36/Case
plus $86.99 / Case
Libbey 2339 Lexington 12.5 oz. Rocks / Double Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
plus $78.99 / Case
Libbey 3556 Lexington 11 oz. Goblet - 36/Case
plus $146.99 / Case
Libbey 2325 Lexington 9 oz. Highball Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 2318 Lexington 8 oz. Highball Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 2328 Lexington 7.75 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
plus $65.49 / Case
Libbey 2359 Lexington 11.25 oz. Beverage Glass - 36/Case
plus $76.49 / Case
Libbey 2310 Lexington 10.5 oz. Tall Highball Glass - 36/Case
|Libbey 2349 Specs|
|Height||3 1/2 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 1/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 1/4 Inches|
|Product Line||Libbey Lexington|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Libbey 2349 Details
Bring style and durability to your tabletop with this Libbey 2349 Lexington 5 oz. juice glass. Serve a variety of beverages including juice, milk, and water in this versatile juice glass. Featuring a sleek look, this glass is a simple and practical addition to your glassware collection. Crystal-clear clarity enhances your presentation so you can showcase the bright colors of cranberry, orange, apple, and grape juice. Boasting a thick sham for added stability and a chip-resistant rim, this glass is perfectly balanced and sturdy enough for long-term use.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this Lexington juice glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 2 1/4"
Bottom Diameter: 2 1/4"
Height: 3 1/2"
Capacity: 5 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
People Talk About:glass juice candles great Perfect small glasses smaller quality size
We have purchased these glasses for our Bed and Breakfast and they are of good quality and have been great to have for our guests in the morning when we serve breakfast. Will buy them again
I purchased these to make soy candles in. The perfect size and hold up well to the hours of burning without the glass cracking. Will definitely buy again next time i make candles
Good quality glass but smaller than I would expect for a juice glass. These would make good candle holders. We have opted to not use ours because of their small size, but the design and quality are both great.
Very stylish and modern line of glassware!! These are great small glasses for offering orange juice with breakfast! Good for mixed drinks at night! Perfect price!!!
This is a great, classy, simple juice glass. Perfect for any restaurant, it's just enough for a small juice without being obtrusive on the table.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register