Libbey 1654SR Super Sham 7 oz. Rocks Glass - 24/Case
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 2||$61.99/Case|
Other Available Sizes:
- Sheer Rim / D.T.E. (Dura Temp Edge) beadless rim
- Features a clean, modern design
- Accentuated sham creates modern look and adds weight
- Crystal-clear clarity enhances presentation
- Great for serving signature cocktails and desserts
- Ideal for restaurants, bars, hotels, and lounges
- Perfectly balanced to rest on trays, tabletops, and counters
|Height||3 3/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 3/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 7/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Are beverageware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Elegance meets versatility with this Libbey 1654SR Super Sham 7 oz. rocks glass! The simple, classic design of this glass creates a subtle sense of beauty and sophistication. You can serve your guests whiskey on the rocks, or present them with creative desserts for a more diverse approach to your menu. With crystal-clear clarity to showcase the vibrant colors of your signature drinks, this glass adds diversity to your glassware collection. Featuring a thick sham, this glass is perfectly balanced to rest on trays, tabletops, and counters so you can serve drinks and desserts with confidence and ease!
This glass also features Libbey's Sheer Rim / D.T.E. (Dura Temp Edge) standard of excellence. This special process starts with a beadless rim that is then cracked off and polished again. The result is an extremely fine yet durable rim.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this Super Sham rocks glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 2 7/8"
Bottom Diameter: 2 3/4"
Height: 3 3/8"
Capacity: 7 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is free of lead-based products.
Other Products from this Line
Libbey 1650SR Super Sham 2.5 oz. Cordial Glass - 24/Case
Libbey 1653SR Super Sham 9 oz. Rocks Glass - 24/Case
Libbey 1656SR Super Sham 10 oz. Hi Ball Glass - 24/Case
Libbey 1660SR Super Sham 10.5 oz. Rocks Glass - 24/Case
Libbey 1661SR Super Sham 12 oz. Beverage Glass - 24/Case
Libbey 1664SR Super Sham 15 oz. Beverage Glass - 24/Case
People Talk About:glasses sizes feel glass glassware heavy rocks super more limit
Nice rocks glasses that have good durability and a decently heavy base. They only break at an average rate with other glassware that is used in high volume.
Dan N. Posted on 03/29/2017
Very tiny, I would avoid this unless you have super tiny hands or are trying to limit pour sizes. It's a strange size in-between a shot glass and a regular rocks glass.
Keith W. Posted on 06/17/2014
Thank you for your review! This 7 oz. glass is a classic size for serving whiskey or scotch. If you are looking for a larger glass, try the Libbey 1653SR 9 oz. or the Libbey 1660SR 10.5 oz. Super Sham rocks glass.
WebstaurantStore Customer Solutions
These glasses are super sturdy and have a great heavy feel. They feel and wash up like a much more expensive glassware product. Do not break easily either.
Jennifer W. from Bar Symon Posted on 03/04/2014
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register