Libbey 15602 9 oz. Dakota Rocks Glass - 36/Case
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 2||$79.99/Case|
- DuraTuff treatment increases resistance to thermal and mechanical shock
- Features an old fashioned, paneled design
- Ideal for restaurants, bars, hotels, and lounges
- Crystal-clear clarity enhances presentation
- Great for serving signature cocktails
- Includes a thick sham for increased stability
- Perfectly balanced to rest on trays, tabletops, and counters
Libbey DuraTuff glassware provides you with safe and sophisticated glasses! Using an innovative strengthening and heat-treating after-process, DuraTuff glasses incorporate more mechanical strength and thermal shock resistance than regular glasses.
|Height||3 5/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 1/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 3/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Are beverageware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
This Libbey 15602 Dakota 9 oz. rocks glass is perfect for serving your guests whiskey or scotch neat or on the rocks! Its old fashioned, paneled design is stylishly offset by a wide, flaring mouth. Crystal-clear clarity further enhances your presentation, elevating any drink on your menu to a higher level of sophistication. With a thick sham for added stability, this glass is perfectly balanced to rest on trays, tabletops, and counters so you can serve your most popular drinks with confidence!
Thanks to a special thermal after-process applied to the top portion of the glass, you can rest assured that it has exceptional durability to match its looks! This DuraTuff treatment is designed to increase the glass's resistance to mechanical and thermal shock while also making it safer to use. When a normal glass breaks, it typically shatters into tiny pieces that can cause harm to customers and staff, contaminate food, and create downtime as your staff cleans up every little piece. DuraTuff glasses, on the other hand, tend to break into larger pieces, shortening cleanup and making them a much safer alternative for everyone in your restaurant or bar.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this Dakota rocks glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 3 3/8"
Bottom Diameter: 2 1/8"
Height: 3 5/8"
Capacity: 9 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item is free of lead-based products.
Other Products from this Line
Libbey 15603 Dakota 12 oz. Beverage Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 15605 Dakota 16 oz. Cooler Glass - 24/Case
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register