Very pretty glass. The finish were the stem meets the base of the bowl could be a little smoother but I guess that would make them more expensive. I'd definitely buy these again.
- Made of durable, crystal clear glass
- Designed to provide optimum clarity and brilliance
- Long, sturdy stem and round base for added stability
- Wide, triangular bowl creates an eye-catching presentation
- Rolled rim ensures easy sipping
- Perfect for serving cocktails and martinis
|Libbey 8978 Specs|
|Bottom Diameter||3 Inches|
|Top Diameter||4 1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Product Line||Libbey Domaine|
Customer questions about this product
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
Libbey 8978 Details
Designed with both sophistication and elegance in mind, this Libbey 8978 8 oz. domain martini glass is perfect for serving martinis and cocktails at your upscale restaurant, bar, or lounge. Boasting a classic triangular shaped bowl, this glass has a long, sturdy stem and round base for added stability. It also has an ample 8 oz. capacity and features a rolled rim for easy sipping. The rim is great for adding fruit garnishes for a festive look, and for an added bonus, it is chip resistant to reduce the risk of chipping or breakage.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this martini glass make it a perfect addition to any venue. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 4 1/2"
Bottom Diameter: 3"
Capacity: 8 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsLibbey 8429 Citation Gourmet 9 oz. Margarita Glass - 12/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAnchor Hocking 308U 8 oz. Irish Coffee Mug - 24/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsLibbey 3057 Perception 11 oz. Wine Glass - 24/Case
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsRegency Stainless Steel Double Tier Speed Rail - 32"
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsLibbey 400 Cosmopolitan 8.25 oz. Cocktail Glass - 12/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAnchor Hocking 7732U New Orleans 12 oz. Beverage Glass - 36/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsLibbey 9862324 1.5 oz. Tequila Shooter Glass - 12/Case
People Talk About:glasses martini glass perfect stem bar great long more nice
We so enjoy our evening wine. I especially love LONG stem glasses and these fit the bill. Long stems are so hard to found. So glad I found these and their replacement program is perfect.
They are absolutely beautiful. They are long stemmed, which makes them look so expensive. I was a little worried that because they are crystal, Would they break easily, because I like to chill my martini glasses? No worries. They have held up through chilling them. I do hand wash them as I do with my wine glasses.
These martini glasses are very elegant. They are also very solid and have a good weight, which caught me by surprise for some reason. All twelve arrived in perfect condition, and they have held up to both the dishwasher and the freezer.
Good looking glasses at a good price but the quality doesn't seem to be great. I bought these as replacements for the old martini glasses we've had for years and these seem to break at the stem quite easily if you put them in a glass washer. We didn't have that problem with the glasses I was replacing.
Thank you for your feedback! We’re sorry you did not prefer this product. For recommendations, please contact our Customer Solutions team.
I am so happy that we found these domaine 8 oz martini glasses. They go with our bar so well and these are priced well too.
The Libbey 8978 Domaine 8 ounce martini glass are very classy and perfect for serving all of our martini and cosmo cocktails. The glass is sturdy and well designed with a thick stem.
These are very nice martini glasses. I used them at my business for a martini night. They are perfect weight and look very nice. I would buy more if I need more.
These are the perfect size martinin glass. Takes about 4 ounces of liquid in a shaker to fill them. We've had a few that leek from the seam of he Handel.
I wasn't sure what size martini glasses to get. I wanted one that wasn't too big but was also sturdy enough not to break when washing it. This glass is the perfect size. It's on the smaller side for a martini glass which is what i was looking for. The stem of the glass is very pretty and delicate looking although it is tough enough to feel safe about it not breaking.
We used these for our Spring Gala and they were perfect! We etched a design on them and used them at our Diamond Martini Bar. Will order again this year.
These are great for our martinis but as all stemware break these seem to break as easy as any typical stemmed glass. As far as cost these are the most affordable I can find.
Wonderful glass! Looks Very nice and is durable for a BUSY Bar & Grill! Thank you! GREAT PRICE! Even with shipping!!!Thank you Thank you Thank you!
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register