This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Made of 100% virgin low-density polyethylene
- Features a sturdy 2 mil thickness
- Includes a pink color additive to designate it as an anti-static bag
- Anti-static construction is designed to hold electronic parts
- Good clarity allows for fast identification of contents
- Shipping Weight
- 18 lb.
- 24 Inches
- 36 Inches
Made in America
- Gusset Style
- No Gusset / Flat
- LDPE Plastic
- 2 Mil
- Flat Bags
Customer questions about this product
- What does the thickness mean on my plastic bag?
- The standard thickness for plastic bags is 2 - 3 mil. One "mil" refers to one thousandth of an inch. Bags that are thinner, such as bags with 1 mil, 1.25 mil, and 1.5 mil thicknesses, are better for single-use and disposable purposes. Bags that are thicker, including bags with a thickness of 4 mil and up, are considered hefty and are more reusable than thinner alternatives.
Easily package and display electronic parts with this Lavex Industrial 24" x 36" 2 mil pink anti-static bag. Manufactured from 100% virgin low-density polyethylene (LDPE), this plastic bag contains no added toxins or heavy metals. Its anti-static design allows you to store a variety of electrical parts so they are safely put where they need to be. Plus, the bag is able to be heat sealed and features a bottom seal construction.
Designed for superior strength, this 2 mil bag offers increased flexibility without sacrificing strength, which makes it less susceptible to rips and tears than other bags. Its transparent pink design even enables fast identification of contents in busy settings. The pink color simultaneously sets it apart from the similar black conductive bags. Plus, its anti-static construction meets the MIL-PRF81705E, Type III, and EIA-541 static decay requirements and is amine-free. Ideal for item packaging and presentation, this bag is a versatile addition to any establishment where electronic parts are kept!
Thickness: 2 mil
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.