$87.40/RollShips free with Plus
|Buy 3 - 9||$91.11/Roll|
|Buy 1 - 2||$94.99/Roll|
Other Available Sizes:
- Made of 100% virgin low-density polyethylene
- Features a sturdy 4 mil thickness
- Includes a pink color additive to designate it as anti-static
- Anti-static construction is designed to hold electronic parts
- Good clarity allows for fast identification of contents
- Shipping Weight
- 30.4 lb.
- 750 Feet
- 12 Inches
Made in America
- Gusset Style
- No Gusset / Flat
- LDPE Plastic
- 4 Mil
- Flat Bags
Customer questions about this product
- What does the thickness mean on my plastic bag?
- The standard thickness for plastic bags is 2 - 3 mil. One "mil" refers to one thousandth of an inch. Bags that are thinner, such as bags with 1 mil, 1.25 mil, and 1.5 mil thicknesses, are better for single-use and disposable purposes. Bags that are thicker, including bags with a thickness of 4 mil and up, are considered hefty and are more reusable than thinner alternatives.
Easily package and display electronic parts with this Lavex Industrial 12" x 750' 4 mil pink anti-static polyethylene layflat tubing. Manufactured from 100% virgin low-density polyethylene (LDPE), this plastic tubing contains no added toxins or heavy metals. Its anti-static design allows you to store a variety of electrical parts so they are safely put where they need to be. Plus, the tubing is able to be heat sealed, tied, stapled, or taped shut for excellent safety. This plastic tubing is able to be cut and sealed from both sides for custom sizing.
Designed for superior strength, this 4 mil tubing offers increased flexibility without sacrificing strength, which makes it less susceptible to rips and tears than other tubings. Its transparent pink design even enables fast identification of contents in busy settings. The pink color simultaneously sets it apart from the similar black conductive tubings (sold separately). Plus, its anti-static construction meets MIL-PRF-81705E, Type II, and EIA-541 static decay requirements due to its surface resistivity of 1 x 1012 ohms/sq., and is amine-free. For convenience, this tubing is wound neatly on a roll with a 3" core and 1" core plug, and its size ensures even wall thickness. Ideal for item packaging, this tubing is a versatile addition to any establishment where electronic parts are kept!
Thickness: 4 mil
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register