$96.14/PackShips free with Plus
|Buy 3 - 9||$100.02/Pack|
|Buy 1 - 2||$104.49/Pack|
Other Available Sizes:
- Made of carbon impregnated low-density polyethylene
- Features a sturdy 4 mil thickness
- Can be heat sealed, tied, stapled, or taped shut for excellent safety
- Conductive bag protects products from electrostatic charges, chemicals, abrasions, and humidity
- Meets the MIL-P-82646 Rev. B conductivity requirements
- Shipping Weight
- 9 lb.
- 16 Inches
- 20 Inches
Made in America
- Gusset Style
- No Gusset / Flat
- LDPE Plastic
- 4 Mil
- Flat Bags
Customer questions about this product
- What does the thickness mean on my plastic bag?
- The standard thickness for plastic bags is 2 - 3 mil. One "mil" refers to one thousandth of an inch. Bags that are thinner, such as bags with 1 mil, 1.25 mil, and 1.5 mil thicknesses, are better for single-use and disposable purposes. Bags that are thicker, including bags with a thickness of 4 mil and up, are considered hefty and are more reusable than thinner alternatives.
Easily package and display electronic parts with this Lavex Industrial 16" x 20" 4 mil black conductive polyethylene layflat bag. Manufactured from carbon impregnated low-density polyethylene (LDPE), this plastic bag creates an extra strong static barrier. Its conductive design protects your products from electrostatic charges, chemicals, abrasions, and humidity. Plus, the bag is able to be heat sealed, tied, stapled, or taped shut for excellent safety.
4 mil bag offers increased flexibility without sacrificing strength, which makes it less susceptible to rips and tears than other bags. Its black color even sets it apart from the similar pink anti-static bags (sold separately). Plus, its conductive construction meets the MIL-P-82646 Rev. B. requirements. Ideal for item packaging, this bag is a versatile addition to any establishment where electronic parts are kept!
Thickness: 4 mil
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register