This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Made of carbon impregnated low-density polyethylene
- Features a sturdy 4 mil thickness
- Can be heat sealed, tied, stapled, or taped shut for excellent safety
- Conductive bag protects products from electrostatic charges, chemicals, abrasions, and humidity
- Meets the MIL-P-82646 Rev. B conductivity requirements
- Shipping Weight
- 3.5 lb.
- 10 Inches
- 12 Inches
Made in America
- Gusset Style
- No Gusset / Flat
- LDPE Plastic
- 4 Mil
- Flat Bags
Customer questions about this product
- What does the thickness mean on my plastic bag?
- The standard thickness for plastic bags is 2 - 3 mil. One "mil" refers to one thousandth of an inch. Bags that are thinner, such as bags with 1 mil, 1.25 mil, and 1.5 mil thicknesses, are better for single-use and disposable purposes. Bags that are thicker, including bags with a thickness of 4 mil and up, are considered hefty and are more reusable than thinner alternatives.
Easily package and display electronic parts with this Lavex Industrial 10" x 12" 4 mil black conductive polyethylene layflat bag. Manufactured from carbon impregnated low-density polyethylene (LDPE), this plastic bag creates an extra strong static barrier. Its conductive design protects your products from electrostatic charges, chemicals, abrasions, and humidity. Plus, the bag is able to be heat sealed, tied, stapled, or taped shut for excellent safety.
Designed for superior strength, this 4 mil bag offers increased flexibility without sacrificing strength, which makes it less susceptible to rips and tears than other bags. Its black color even sets it apart from the similar pink anti-static bags (sold separately). Plus, its conductive construction meets the MIL-P-82646 Rev. B. requirements. Ideal for item packaging, this bag is a versatile addition to any establishment where electronic parts are kept!
Thickness: 4 mil
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.