$41.59/RollShips free with Plus
|Buy 3 - 9||$43.26/Roll|
|Buy 1 - 2||$45.49/Roll|
Other Available Sizes:
- Made of 100% virgin low-density polyethylene
- Features a sturdy 2 mil thickness
- Creates a barrier between your pallets and unwanted dust, debris, or weather
- Wound neatly with a 3" core
- White design is transparent for good clarity and fast identification
- Shipping Weight
- 25.1 lb.
- 200 Feet
- 12 Feet
- Core Diameter
- 3 Inches
- Made in America
- LDPE Plastic
- 2 Mil
- Construction Sheeting
Customer questions about this product
- What does the thickness mean on my plastic bag?
- The standard thickness for plastic bags is 2 - 3 mil. One "mil" refers to one thousandth of an inch. Bags that are thinner, such as bags with 1 mil, 1.25 mil, and 1.5 mil thicknesses, are better for single-use and disposable purposes. Bags that are thicker, including bags with a thickness of 4 mil and up, are considered hefty and are more reusable than thinner alternatives.
Create a barrier between your pallets and unwanted dust, debris, or weather with this Lavex Industrial 12' x 200' 2 mil white polyethylene construction sheeting. Manufactured from 100% virgin low-density polyethylene (LDPE), this plastic bag contains no added toxins or heavy metals. This continuous roll of film is made with G30, an additive which will provide a lower carbon footprint with higher strength. It also delivers close to twice the dart impact and nearly one-third greater strength against tears compared to conventional construction film. Simply lay the cover on top of your pallet and use pallet wraps or straps (sold separately) to stabilize the cover. For convenience, the film is wound with a 3" core and has a centerfold design. Plus, the continuous design of the sheeting allows you to cut it at whatever length you need.
Designed for superior strength, this 2 mil sheet film gives you increased flexibility without sacrificing strength, which makes it less susceptible to rips and tears. Ideal for use as a vapor barrier or drop cloth, this is best used as construction and agriculture (C&A) film. Simply lay the cover on top of your pallet and use pallet wraps or straps (sold separately) to stabilize the cover. It will keep your pallets safe and protected no matter the circumstance!
Thickness: 2 mil
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register