Earn up to $102.30 back (10,230 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Stainless steel construction, gray sand laminate finish
- Universally-recognized shapes used for receptacle openings
- Recessed door grip spans entire length of doors for convenient one-handed access
- Standard leveling feet provide stability on uneven surfaces
- Magnetic door latch
- Doors open 270 degrees for easy access to waste bins by staff
- Functional and stylish
Other Products from this Line
- Lakeside 3410GS Rectangular Stainless Steel Refuse Station with Top Access and Gray Sand Laminate Finish - 26 1/2" x 23 1/4" x 34 1/2"
- Lakeside 3412GS Stainless Steel Rectangular Refuse / Recycling Station with Top Access and Gray Sand Laminate Finish - 26 1/2" x 23 1/4" x 34 1/2"
- Lakeside 3418GS Stainless Steel Rectangular Refuse (2) / Recycle / Paper Station with Top Access and Gray Sand Laminate Finish - 48 1/2" x 23 1/4" x 34 1/2"
- Lakeside 3420GS Rectangular Stainless Steel Liquid / Cup Refuse Station with Top Access and Gray Sand Laminate Finish - 26 1/2" x 23 1/4" x 34 1/2"
Lakeside 3415GS Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 88 lb.
- 37 1/2 Inches
- 23 1/4 Inches
- 34 1/2 Inches
- 69 Gallons
- Cans and Bottles
- Made in America
- Lid Type
Top Access Hole
- Stainless Steel
- Multi-Stream System
- Multi-Stream Recycling Stations
Lakeside 3415GS Details
Bring waste disposal and recycling to one central location with this Lakeside 3415 stainless steel rectangular refuse / recycle / paper station with top access and gray sand laminate finish! The sleek design conveys modernity and style at your location while maintaining a functional use. The doorless opening makes it easy for customers to dispose of waste from trays, and for your staff members, the recessed door grip spans the entire length of the door for convenient, one-handed access when it's time to empty the trash cans inside! Plus, the swing doors open to 270 degrees and have a magnetic latch to ensure that they remain closed when this enclosure is in use.
This waste station features a welded stainless steel construction with 20 gauge sides and an 18 gauge top, making it easy to wipe down and sanitize. Additionally, the stainless steel floor protects surrounding carpeted areas from spills and messes. The gray sand laminate finish adds sophistication to your food service area, and the leveling feet provide stability on uneven surfaces. In addition to clear markings on the top of the station, the refuse and recycling chutes have universally-recognized receptacle opening shapes to help guide customers to the correct disposal areas.
The Lakeside 3415 stainless steel refuse station fits three 23 gallon waste bins, each measuring 20" x 11" x 30" (sold separately).
Width: 37 1/2"
Depth: 23 1/4"
Height: 34 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register