I've been using this for a few months now. Really nice and works great.
- Durable cast iron cooking surface
- Thermostatic controls for easy temperature adjustment
- Stainless steel frame with wall guard
- Perfect for small cafes looking to expand their menus
- 120V; 1740W
- Carnival King Crepe Mix 5 lb. Bag - 6/Case
- Matfer Bourgeat 071950 7" Beechwood Crepe Batter Spreader
- Carnival King Stainless Steel Crepe Batter Spreader
- Carnival King Triple 16-24 oz. Sauce / Topping Bottle Warmer with 6 Squeeze Bottles - 550W, 120V
- Nutella Hazelnut Spread 6.6 lb. Tub - 2/Case
|Krampouz KCME.1RND515 Specs|
|Burner Diameter||16 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Material||Cast Iron|
|Number of Burners||1|
|Output||20 Crepes Per Hour|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature||120 - 570 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this item be used for residential purposes?
- This item is not intended for residential use. The right is reserved to deny shipment of this item for residential usage. If this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
- How can I properly care for cast iron surfaces?
- In order to prevent unwanted build-up of oils, grease, and food, surfaces should be cleaned after use while still slightly warm. Harsh chemicals or scouring pads should not be used—only hot water and a cloth or sponge are needed. If some areas require extra cleaning, a mild scouring pad can be used. Please refer to our Pan Seasoning Guide for further information on properly cleaning and seasoning cast iron surfaces.
Krampouz KCME.1RND515 Details
Bring a delicious touch of French cuisine to your establishment with this Krampouz KCME.1RND515 16" round electric cast iron crepe maker! Ideal for small cafes and other light duty applications looking to add something new for their customer to enjoy, this crepe maker is a small but effective way to enhance your menu and increase your profits.
Authentically made in France, this unit features a coiled heating element to provide consistent, even heating across the entire 16" cast iron surface. You can easily adjust the temperature between 120 and 570 degrees Fahrenheit, and the unit boasts 1740W of power and reinforced heat insulation for precise cooking. A built in wall guard ensures the unit has space around it at all times, and its sturdy stainless steel frame is a stylish yet durable addition to any kitchen. This unit requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Burner Diameter: 16"
Overall Diameter: 20"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTICE: This product does not ship internationally.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:great nice works
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register