- Economical galvanized steel design
- Fully interchangeable with existing hood filters
- 2-piece construction combines baffle plates and frame to eliminate loose baffles
- Promotes better airborne grease collection and drain-off
- Comes with 2 stainless steel snap-in drop handles
Customer questions about this product
- Why do the baffles run up and down and not side to side?
- These run up and down to allow grease to drain. If installed side to side, not only would you risk the handles getting in the way, but you would have grease build up, which is dangerous.
- How do I know which side is the "height" and which side is the "width" of my hood filter?
- The "height" side runs parallel to the baffles from top to bottom, while the "width" side is the left-to-right measurement. Like this:
- Why are my hood filter's measurements a little different than what you have listed?
- We list the nominal industry size of each filter on our site. The actual measurements are approximately 1/2" smaller in size.
Kason® 67003002020 Details
This Kason® 67003002020 Trapper™ grease filter provides your hood system with optimal grease collection and performance so you can spend more time prepping and less time worrying about hood filter maintenance! It features a 2-piece galvanized steel design that combines the baffle plates and frame into a single solid unit, eliminating loose, rattling baffles. The baffle design is also engineered to better collect airborne grease and promote drain-off. This, coupled with a lightweight design, makes it easier to clean and install, while providing longer life and an excellent flame barrier. It is fully interchangeable with existing filters, and comes with 2 stainless steel snap-in drop handles.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register