- 2 1/4" thick northern hard rock maple wood edge grain construction
- Juice groove design catches liquids to minimize messes
- Reverse side is flat, offering twice as much surface area and extending the board’s life
- Integrated side grip handles allow for easy handling
- Boos Block cream finish with beeswax
|John Boos & Co RA02-GRV Specs|
Made in America
|Thickness||2 1/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to clean and care for my John Boos & Co. item?
- Your John Boos & Co. wood surface should ideally be restored every 4-6 weeks. First, clean and dry the wood top. Then, apply mystery oil with an applicator, soft cloth, or paper towel. Allow the oil to absorb overnight, wiping off any excess or reapplying it to any dry spots. Once the surface is properly oiled, apply the board cream, allow it to absorb overnight, and again wipe off any excess.
- Will this item look exactly like the item pictured?
- Due to the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. While this item is designed from the same type of wood pictured, each piece will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
John Boos & Co RA02-GRV Details
Equip your kitchen with a premium food prep surface with this John Boos & Co. RA02-GRV 20" x 15" x 2 1/4" grooved maple wood cutting board with hand grips. This board features an impressive 2 1/4" thick northern hard rock maple wood construction, ready to take on a variety of tasks in your commercial kitchen. Its juice groove helps to collect liquids that may result from cutting fresh meats and juicy fruits, minimizing cleanup in your back-of-house area. Use this sturdy, grooved cutting board to chop a variety of foods, including meat, fish, vegetables, and fruits.
This Boos board is made from North American hard rock maple wood, known as one of the most durable and longest-lasting food preparation surfaces available. Scientific studies have shown hard maple wood to be superior to plastic when it comes to inhibiting bacteria growth, in addition to helping preserve the sharp edges on your cutlery. This board's reverse side is flat, offering twice as much surface area and promoting its longevity and extended use in your restaurant, hotel, or culinary school. The integrated side hand grips make handling the board easy, including when moving between stations and during washing. The edge grain design of this board showcases the unique character, color, and natural beauty of the wood. Ready for immediate use, this board ships with a Boos Block cream finish with beeswax.
For over 125 years, John Boos & Co. has set the standard for premium hardwood food preparation surfaces and equipment. With unmatched attention to detail, the company produces the finest butcher blocks, cutting boards, and countertops that are sought after by in-the-know culinary professionals. One of the oldest manufacturers of premium quality foodservice equipment, John Boos & Co. also continues to be the only company in the U.S. with both stainless steel fabrication and wood manufacturing facilities in a single location. The company's master craftsmanship is complemented by a serious commitment to environmental sustainability, including sustainable sourcing of its hardwoods. With the proper care, John Boos & Co. products are designed to withstand up to a lifetime of use.
Thickness: 2 1/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item is designed to prevent the growth of harmful bacteria.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register