Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Cleans and sanitizes up to 38 racks per hour
- Potable water rinse removes chemical residue to improve flavor and quality of beverages
- Features top mounted controls with advanced digital cycle / temperature display
- Easy, one-button operation and "Soft Start" feature to protect glass from chipping
- Sturdy 14” legs give the option to store chemicals underneath the machine, saving valuable space
- Advantage Chemicals 5 gallon / 640 oz. Low Temperature Dish Washing Machine Detergent
- Advantage Chemicals 5 gallon / 640 oz. Low Temperature Dish Washing Machine Rinse Aid
- Advantage Chemicals 1 gallon / 128 oz. Liquid Dish Washing Machine Detergent - 4/Case
- Noble Chemical Metal Safe Dishwashing Liquid 5 gallon / 640 oz.
- Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Dry It Low Rinse Aid gallon / Drying Agent for Low Temperature Dish Machines - 4/Case
- Noble Chemical 2.5 Gallon / 320 oz. Resolution Dishwashing Machine Detergent - 2/Case
- Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. Power Liquid Dish Washing Machine Detergent - 4/Case
- Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. Low Temp Dish Washing Machine Sanitizer - 4/Case
|Hobart LXGEPR-1 Specs|
|Width||23 15/16 Inches|
|Depth||25 9/16 Inches|
|Height||41 7/8 Inches|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|High or Low Temp||Low Temp|
|Interior Clearance||12 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Racks Per Hour||38|
|Wash Cycle Time||94 - 124 Seconds|
|Wash Tank Capacity||2.9 gal.|
|Water Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Water Temperature||120 - 140 Degrees F|
|Water Usage||1.14 Gallons Per Rack|
Hobart LXGEPR-1 Details
This Hobart LXGePR-1 Advansys PuriRinse low temperature glass washer provides you with superior efficiency and a host of great benefits - all from a compact, 24" wide footprint! This glass washer can handle up to 38 standard racks per hour while only using 1.14 gallons of water per rack through a Hobart-exclusive PuriRinse cycle. PuriRinse is a potable water rinse that removes chemicals after the chemical sanitation cycle, which improves the flavor, quality, and presentation of the beverages you serve to your customers. An advanced diagnostics system works to provide hassle-free operation and also lets you know when you're running low on chemicals or if one of the wash arms is clogged.
This glass washer is equipped with 2 custom cycle selections, light and normal. The Advansys button lets you access your most frequently-used wash settings with a single push, ensuring that your glass washer is operating at a level that best suits your needs. This unit also features an innovative automated deliming cycle to keep your glass washer running at its best. The snap-in revolving upper and lower rinse arms and anti-clogging wash arms power your glasses clean every time. The microcomputer controls have advanced digital cycle/temperature displays and are top-mounted to eliminate the accumulation of dust, debris, and more. To further ease cleaning, it also features a removable stainless steel scrap screen and secondary fine strainer.
Detergent, rinse aid, sanitizer, and delimer pumps are included to make it easy to get this unit up and running! The durable 14" legs are perfect for storing chemicals under, which improves the flow of foot traffic and frees up valuable undercounter space. Plus, the legs raise the height to a more comfortable level, allowing users to not bend down as far to load and unload during busy shifts. 120V.
Width: 23 15/16"
Depth: 25 9/16"
Height: 41 7/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
1/2" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register