- Occupies minimal counter space
- 120/60/1 electrical connection
- 17 lb. per minute production capability
- 420 RPM plate speed
- Easy-to-operate ON-OFF switches
- Includes 6 plates
- Convenient angled front
- Hobart 15PLATE-3PACK-SS 3 Plate Kit with Wall Rack
- Hobart 15SLICE-5/32CR-SS 5/32" Stainless Steel Slicing / Crimping Plate
- Hobart 15SFSLC-5/8 5/8" Soft Slicing Plate
- Hobart 15PLTSS-6PACK Plate Kit
- Hobart 15SLICE-5/32-SS 5/32" Stainless Steel Slicing Plate
- Hobart 15SLICE-7/32-SS 7/32" Stainless Steel Slicing Plate
- Hobart 15SLICE-1/16-SS 1/16" Stainless Steel Slicing Plate
- Hobart 15SLICE-1/8-SS 1/8" Stainless Steel Slicing Plate
|Hobart FP250-1B Specs|
|Width||9 13/16 Inches|
|Depth||17 3/4 Inches|
|Height||23 1/16 Inches|
|Features|| Includes Dicing Kit|
Made in America
|Hopper Style||Full Moon|
|Number of Discs / Blades Included||6|
|Output||1,020 Pounds Per Hour|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Type||Continuous Feed Processors|
Hobart FP250-1B Details
The Hobart FP250-1B continuous feed food processor comes complete with everything you need to quickly slice or shred fresh vegetables. It includes (1) 1/16" slicer plate, (1) 3/8" slicer plate, (1) 5/32" slicer plate, (1) 7/32" slicer plate, (1) 3/8" dicer plate, and (1) 3/16" shredder plate.
Each unit is designed with a 50 degree angled front for operator convenience and rapid product loading. A large, full size feed hopper supports processing capabilities for a wide variety of products, while permitting continuous cutting of long products. Never precut again!
With its simple on-off switches and an interlocking switch that keeps the machine from operating when pusher plate isn't correctly in place, you can be sure that this food processor is an easy-to-use, efficient, and safe product for your commercial kitchen. With a 420 RPM plate speed, this unit quickly and easily cuts, chops, slices, and dices whatever you need to process to help your commercial kitchen reach optimum productivity.
Are you short on counter space, but still in need of a food processing workhorse? This unit takes up minimal counter space with its small 9 13/16" wide footprint but still manages to process up to 17 lb. of product per minute-that's 1020 lb. per hour!
The Hobart FP250-1B continuous feed food processor features a powerful 3/4 hp, 8 amp motor with overload protection.
Width: 9 13/16"
Depth: 17 3/4"
Height: 23 1/6"
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsHobart FP350-1 Full Moon Pusher Continuous Feed Food Processor - 1 hp
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsHobart FP350-1B Full Moon Pusher Continuous Feed Food Processor with 6 Discs - 1 hp
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsHobart FP400i-1 2-Speed Bulk Continuous Feed Food Processor - 240V, 3 Phase, 2 hp
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register