Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $242.37 back (24,237 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Occupies minimal counter space
- 120/60/1 electrical connection
- 14 lb. per minute production capability
- 396 RPM plate speed
- Easy-to-operate ON-OFF switches
- Includes 6 plates
- Convenient angled front
- Hobart 15PLATE-3PACK-SS 3 Plate Kit with Wall Rack
- Hobart 15SLICE-5/32CR-SS 5/32" Stainless Steel Slicing / Crimping Plate
- Hobart 15PLTSS-6PACK Plate Kit
- Hobart 15SLICE-5/32-SS 5/32" Stainless Steel Slicing Plate
- Hobart 15SLICE-7/32-SS 7/32" Stainless Steel Slicing Plate
- Hobart 15SLICE-1/16-SS 1/16" Stainless Steel Slicing Plate
- Hobart 15SLICE-1/8-SS 1/8" Stainless Steel Slicing Plate
- Hobart 15SLICE-3/8-SS 3/8" Stainless Steel Slicing Plate
The Hobart FP150-1B continuous feed food processor is perfect when you're in need of a food processing workhorse.
This food processor is ideal for quickly slicing or shredding fresh vegetables, fruits, potatoes, and even cheese and herbs! It is designed for simple, ergonomic use with a 50 degree angled front for operator convenience and rapid product loading. Plus, this model takes up minimal counter space with its small 8 1/4" wide footprint but still manages to process up to 14 lb. of product per minute-that's 840 lb. per hour!
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This food processor includes (1) 1/16" slicer plate, (1) 3/8" slicer plate, (1) 5/32" slicer plate, (1) 7/32" slicer plate, (1) 3/8" dicer plate, and (1) 3/16" shredder plate.
Large Feed Hopper
A large, full size feed hopper supports processing capabilities for a wide variety of products, while permitting continuous cutting of long products. Never precut again!
Simple On / Off Switch
With its simple on-off switch you can be sure that this food processor is an easy-to-use, efficient product for your commercial kitchen. Even your newest employees can use this food processor with minimal training.
An interlocking switch keeps the machine from operating when the lid and pusher plate aren't correctly in place.
The set 396 RPM plate speed quickly and easily cuts, chops, slices, and dices whatever you need to process to help your commercial kitchen reach optimum productivity.
The Hobart FP150-1B continuous feed food processor features a powerful 1/2 hp, 4.8 amp motor with overload protection.
- Width:8 1/4 Inches
- Depth:18 5/8 Inches
- Height:20 1/4 Inches
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsHobart FP350-1 Full Moon Pusher Continuous Feed Food Processor - 1 hp
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsHobart FP350-1B Full Moon Pusher Continuous Feed Food Processor with 6 Discs - 1 hp
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsHobart FP400i-1 2-Speed Bulk Continuous Feed Food Processor - 240V, 3 Phase, 2 hp
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register