Hobart 4732A-10-STD # 32 Meat Chopper with Removable Feed Pan - 3 hp
Contact us for pricing
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
- Fresh meat capacity of 35 to 40 lb. per minute
- Compact design, epoxy enamel finish
- Includes 14 gauge removable stainless steel pan
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Hobart 4732A-10-STD Specs|
|Width||23 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||46 3/16 Inches|
|Height||27 3/8 Inches|
|Capacity||35 - 40 lb. per minute|
|Type||Meat Choppers / Grinders|
Customer questions about this product
- What do I need to do to complete my order for this meat grinder / chopper?
- Under “Accessories & Options” (top right of the page), any fields marked with an asterisk (*) MUST be selected at time of order; you need to choose one of the available options in that field for the product to work properly. However, you can find all of our available options on the site too. If, for example, you wanted to order several different grinder plate sizes, you can find additional ones in our Meat Grinder Accessories category!
Hobart 4732A-10-STD Details
For rapid, on-demand meat chopping for processing fresh, boned meat, choose the Hobart 4732A-10-STD # 32 meat chopper! This compact-design chopper can be fed at a rapid pace with continuous chopping action. Plus, it won't mash or crush meat, allowing food product to keep its natural color and flavor! This chopper has a fresh meat capacity of 35 to 40 lb. per minute through a 1/8" plate, and 25 to 30 lb. of second cutting beef per minute through a 1/8" plate (plates sold separately).
- Includes 14 gauge stainless steel removable feed pan with guard
- Designed for use with standard # 32 knives and plates (sold separately)
- Powered by a 3 hp motor
- Oil bath transmission with double lip seal to prevent loss of oil and moisture damage
- All food contact surfaces are easily cleanable
- Also features a magnetic-type contractor, # 32 tinned chopping end and feed stomper, and waterproof junction box
- Requires a 200V 3 phase electrical connection; connection is a 3/4" female conduit thread
Width: 23 1/2"
Depth: 46 3/16"
Height: 27 3/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Hobart 4732-18-STD # 32 Meat Chopper with Feed Pan - 3 hp
Hobart 4732-35-STD # 32 Meat Chopper with Feed Pan - 3 hp
Hobart 4732A-18-STD #32 Meat Chopper with Removable Pan - 200V - 3 hp
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register