Hatco S-12 Imperial Booster Water Heater 12 kW - 16 Gallon, 240V, 3 Phase
$2,272.05/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Voltages:
- 16 gallon storage capacity
- Castone lined tank
- 12 kW
- 240V, 3 Phase
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
|Hatco S-12 240/3 Specs|
|Width||23 1/2 Inches|
|Height||31 3/8 Inches|
|Flow Rate||69 - 120 GPH|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Tank Capacity||16 gal.|
Customer questions about this product
- What should I keep in mind about the water I use with this unit?
- It is important to keep in mind that water with over 3 grains of hardness per gallon must be treated and softened before use or it will decrease the efficiency and reduce the operating life of the unit.
- Is Quick-Ship available on this item?
- Yes, however Quick-Ship is only available for the 208V/ 3 Phase. Hatco's Quick-Ship program offers select models/voltages for immediate shipment based on availability. Please contact our Customer Solutions team with any questions.
- Can this booster water heater replace a primary water heater?
- No, it is not designed for that purpose. This unit should only be used as a secondary water heater.
Hatco S-12 240/3 Details
The space saving Hatco S-12 12 kW Imperial booster water heater has a 16 gallon capacity to provide plenty of hot final rinse water required to properly sanitize and flash-dry dishes and flatware! This electric booster heater is factory pre-plumbed and pre-wired with a calibrated immersion thermostat and high-temperature limit switch, and features fiberglass insulation to minimize heat loss. A sizing chart is included at the end of the Spec Sheet to help you match the correct booster heater to your needs.
- Swing-away front panels with low-water cut-off, control fuses, and transformer allow quick access to probes and elements for easy servicing
- Gauges for temperature / pressure
- Stainless steel front panel and powder coated body provide long-lasting durability
- Metal sheathed heating elements
- 6" legs
Overall Dimensions & Specs:
Width: 23 1/2"
Height (including legs): 31 3/8"
Water Temperature Recovery @ 40 Degrees Fahrenheit Rise: 120 GPH
Water Temperature Recovery @ 70 Degrees Fahrenheit Rise: 69 GPH
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item has been evaluated by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to meet specific properties and a limited range of hazards for product safety.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
Hatco S-12 240/3
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register