$3,589.30/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $107.68 back (10,768 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Voltages:
- 16 gallon storage capacity
- Castone lined tank
- 12 kW
- 240V, 1 Phase
Hatco S-12 240/1 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 200 lb.
- 23 1/2 Inches
- 23 Inches
- 31 3/8 Inches
- 50 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 240 Volts
- 12 Kilowatts
- Made in America
- Flow Rate
- 69 - 120 GPH
- Plug Type
- Power Type
- Tank Capacity
- 16 Gallons
- Heavy Duty
Customer questions about this product
- Can this booster water heater replace a primary water heater?
- No, it is not designed for that purpose. This unit should only be used as a secondary water heater.
- Is Quick-Ship available on this item?
- Yes, however Quick-Ship is only available for the 208V/ 3 Phase. Hatco's Quick-Ship program offers select models/voltages for immediate shipment based on availability. Please contact our Customer Solutions team with any questions.
- What should I keep in mind about the water I use with this unit?
- It is important to keep in mind that water with over 3 grains of hardness per gallon must be treated and softened before use or it will decrease the efficiency and reduce the operating life of the unit.
Hatco S-12 240/1 Details
The space saving Hatco S-12 12 kW Imperial booster water heater has a 16 gallon capacity to provide plenty of hot final rinse water required to properly sanitize and flash-dry dishes and flatware! This electric booster heater is factory pre-plumbed and pre-wired with a calibrated immersion thermostat and high-temperature limit switch, and features fiberglass insulation to minimize heat loss. A sizing chart is included at the end of the Spec Sheet to help you match the correct booster heater to your needs.
To help reduce energy costs, this unit operates by step loading, or using its heating elements only as needed. When first turned on, the booster heater uses the first of its several heating element banks; as more demand is placed on creating hot water, the other banks of elements will begin to heat, one after another. This process limits how many elements are operating at any given time to ensure that energy is not wasted.
- Swing-away front panels with low-water cut-off, control fuses, and transformer allow quick access to probes and elements for easy servicing
- Gauges for temperature / pressure
- Stainless steel front panel and powder coated body provide long-lasting durability
- Metal sheathed heating elements
- 6" legs
Overall Dimensions & Specs:
Width: 23 1/2"
Height (including legs): 31 3/8"
Water Temperature Recovery @ 40 Degrees Fahrenheit Rise: 120 GPH
Water Temperature Recovery @ 70 Degrees Fahrenheit Rise: 69 GPH
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
This item has been evaluated by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to meet specific properties and a limited range of hazards for product safety.
Resources and Downloads for
Hatco S-12 240/1
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register