Hanson Heat Lamps 400-SMT-SC Rigid Ceiling Mount Heat Lamp with Smoked Copper Finish
- Hangs from ceiling
- Conical shade adds a modern touch
- Includes 250 watt Teflon® coated bulb
- 3/8" thick rigid stem mount
Hanson Heat Lamps
|Hanson Heat Lamps 400-SMT-SC Specs|
|Shade Length||10 Inches|
|Shade Diameter||11 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Mounting Style||Rigid Tube|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
Customer questions about this product
- How is the overall length of this lamp measured?
- The length of this lamp is measured as the distance from the top of the mounting bracket to the bottom edge of the lamp shade. To find the correct length for your application, measure the vertical distance from your ceiling to the point where you'd like the bottom edge of the shade to hang.
- Can I order a lamp longer than 48"?
- If you would like to purchase a lamp longer than 48", please contact SpecialOrders@webstaurantstore.com for more information. Because it will ship carrier, pricing may be subject to change.
- Can I install track fittings on my own?
- No, the track fittings will need to be installed by a qualified electrician.
Hanson Heat Lamps 400-SMT-SC Details
Create an inviting atmosphere and let customers know you have delicious, warm food ready with the Hanson Heat Lamps 400-SMT-SC decorative rigid ceiling mount heat lamp in an attractive smoked copper finish! This lamp features an 11" diameter conical aluminum shade that is attached to a 3/8" thick rigid stem. Its ceiling mounted design means that there are no wires on the ground, eliminating a potential safety hazard. Plus, a 250 watt Teflon® coated infrared heat bulb is included for maximum convenience! This heat lamp requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Shade Diameter: 11"
Shade Length: 10"
This item is made-to-order and cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Get paid to review this product!